Join our new TestNet currency!

Salut @Etienne_BOUCHE,

Tu peux installer Duniter sur Debian en téléchargeant la dernière version du paquet Debian.

L’installer :

dpkg -i duniter-v0.20.0a63-linux-x64.deb

Le lancer avec :

duniter start

Puis, tu peux suivre ce guide pour pouvoir rejoindre la monnaie de test Test_Net.

1 Like

Ou encore la commande :

duniter-desktop

Pour lancer l’UI.

1 Like

Super! Merci @Moul et @cgeek ! Je vais tester ça très vite :wink:

1 Like

J’ai installé Duniter sue mon serveur dédié et me suis connecté à la monnaie de test. Une fois le serveur lancé, comment puis-je accèder à l’interface web de configuration ? Quel est le port par défaut ? Dois-je utilisé le Sakia wallet ?

Je suis dans le même cas que @Etienne_BOUCHE ,
le mien est installé sur un vps, et je n’ai pas accès à l’interface web par : ip:8999 :frowning:

1 Like

C’est normal, il n’est accessible qu’en localhost. Il permet en effet de configurer votre noeud et de récupérer par ex la clé privée… Donc pour l’instant c’est bloqué et seul l’ordinateur local peut l’utiliser.

2 Likes

I fixed some bugs : https://github.com/duniter/sakia/releases/tag/0.20.0dev12

5 Likes

Please update to latest release which enhance the compatibility with the new unit base in transactions :

It will also be easier for you to report bugs. When an error occurs, you’ll have the following windows with a stacktrace, which will be of great help when reporting bugs :

2 Likes

That’s. VERY. Good. News. :+1:

New release introducing Revocation feature :

DO NOT TRY THIS FEATURE ON YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT :wink: It will totally disable your identity. This feature is here to handle the cases where a user lost his keys and has to reconfigure a new identity and disable the lost one.

There is a problem with OSX releases. I’ll try to fix it as soon as possible. In the meantime, macos users will have to wait or use linux/windows :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Maybe @moul could try it? He has a sybil account :blush:

I tried with moul2 account, but it only propose me to save the document on my computer. Does Sakia sent it on the network?

The publication is in Account>Advanced menu.

Ok, I sent moul2 to the daemon :smiling_imp:

Seems moul2 is definitely revoked!

Yep, moul2 is no more member \o/
Well done guys :heart_eyes:

New release introducing last features for 0.20 version :

Next new features will be included in release 0.21.

There is a bug warning you too early that your identity could be revoked if no membership would be sent soon. You can ignore it. It will be fixed in next release.

1 Like

Hi guys,

my name is Hugo and I’m from Paisley, Scotland. I am a member of BIEN local organization in Scotland - CBIN.scot and I want to promote Universal Basic Income in Paisley. I have registered a facebook group and a twitter account for that purpose but both are completely blank and empty at the moment.

I would like to be certified and start testing the currency, but don’t know for sure where to begin. This is probably a wrong place for my message, but can anyone, please, point me to the right one?

I have registered on Sakia and my account name is Hugo. What do I do to get certified?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Just create a thread in the forum with some URL to identify you (Diaspora*, FB, twitter, blog…), and put your pubkey and UID just like this one.

1 Like