List of wished features for the GVA (Graph Verificaton API) RFC:
- API versioning
- Current, (previous? next?) UD value
- Access mempool/sandbox documents: transactions, certifications, identities, membership, and revocation
- Account balance
- List of GVA endpoint of nodes with the latest version and on the consensus blockchain (real p2p clients).
- Handle sources for a transaction : by telling only the issuers, the amount and the recipients, create the transaction object (handling the sources multiple conditions and the refound).
- Account operation history with offset and limit (paginate) and within a time range.
- All request returning lists must have a limit (offset, limit) to avoid ddos.