Objection in the model of the web of trust of Ucoin

respect what?
I told you, they are not allowed to decide your death, because in that case it is like deciding you have 0 votes.

But they voted that people respecting the 4 freedoms should kill themselves. Should I respect the decision of my “democracy” and kill myself ?

They cannot decide that. It is like saying people respecting the 4 freedoms must have 0 votes.
This is invalid.

And if they vote “people respecting the 4 freedoms should cut their legs” should I respect that ?

In that case you should vote against the majority rule, and ask for another decision rule to be applied. For example the average rule, which is vote with numbers. If 1 is your whole leg, you could save some part of your leg with your vote.

Furthermore, you could also vote for a time limited decision rule to be applied.
This decision rule states that it is unfair for 50%+1 of the people to be able to decide all the time.
This rule splits time, and allows the decision of 50%+1 of the people to be valid the 50%+1 of a time window (lets say it is the lifespan of 80 years) and then the decision of 49% of the people to be valid the next 49% of the time window. In that case they will cut your leg, but a time will come and you will cut their legs too.

Otherwise if you dont like that, you can create a constitutional democracy, and put into the constitution that it is not allowed to cut legs.

Your reasoning makes no sense at all. What will happen is that I will leave this community. I’m a free man. I wont let them force me to cut my legs.

You are placing democracy above individuals. You just shown how fascist your concept of “everything demo-wtf” is. Saying that it respects individuals is totally absurd. I think we can conclude now : This idea is totally incompatible with what we are trying to create here.

And so in a “real democracy” it is allowed to cut legs. Interesting.

Theoritically yes, but in practice this is impossible.
It is impossible in a digital democracy to cut legs. We are talking about digital creatures, and those creatures have no legs at all. It is also impossible to find out who is in favor of the 4 principles, because the vote right is anonymized into the physical ballot box.

The wont cut your legs, because in digital democracy we are digital creatures, and nobody has legs.

It is more and more interesting… nobody has legs… We learn plenty of things about angels, devils, legs here…

You are digital creature, and nobody knows who you are, and what you believe.
You have been anonymized in the cryptoparty assembly.
How can they find you and cut your leg, instead of another people’s leg?
They cant.

I’m not sure. And so I prefer to not risk to enter in a “demo-democracy” where they could cut my legs with angels and devils. It seems too dangerous to me.

They are not voting to cut legs about the ones who voted in favor of the 4 economical freedoms. They are voting to cut legs for the ones who favor the 4 economical freedoms. Which is something totally not anonymous. So yes, they can find Galuel, and what you are implying is that it would be legitimate for them to force Galuel to cut his legs. Which is obviously not something which respects individuals, like Galuel, who disagrees with legitimate reasons with his community.

So yes, Galuel is free to come, and free to leave. Individual freedom comes before any “demo-wtf” thing.

Nobody said that you are not free to leave democracy. You are of course free to leave democracy, if a democracy decides against free speach. I will also leave such a democracy, for sure. But if I hate them very much, i will not leave. I will remain silent, and only I vote. This is what angels do in a majority of daemons.

I really don’t get it. I though a democracy was the only way to freedom, and now I see that democracy can decide to restrict my freedom.

Yes. A pure democracy can decide to restrict all your freedoms, except of your right to vote.
They can take all from you, but not your soul.

If you dont like that, then you should try consitutional democracy (or democracy into a bubble)

So in the end, I am still not free.

Why do you bother us with men not free in uCoin because there is not a democracy, and then you tell us democracy can restrict freedom?

Because as long as democracy is not initialized by beliefs, they will restrict not only your own freedom but also everybodys freedom.
Do you think the majority will decide to restrict all its freedoms from itself? It is possible if we talk about daemons, but if we talk about humans, it is improbable.

It is possible if we talk about daemons, but if we talk about humans, it is impossible.

Aristotle.

Any way, as long as you are afraid of pure democracy, why dont you try a contitutional one?
The mechanism is similar inside the bubble, as it is outside the bubble.
The important thing is to study the mechanism, to learn and understand how the tree of life works.