Systèmes de reconnaissance d'identité alternatifs (votez, s'il vous plait)

If nobody write the code, even if you gather everybody the blockchain won’t work. You’ll have a nice list of QR codes and nothing else.

If you plan to launch your own crypto-currency like that, I encourage you to do so. I’m not convinced but perhaps other people will be. An advice I can give you is to first convince a dev, because he/she will need time and non-devs perhaps won’t be happy to wait so long.

A nice list of proven individuals, even from a single closed room, is a beggining. And the beginning is half of everything. This seed of proven individuals can spread all over the internet, and organize more meetings.

That list would be a nice beginning perhaps, yes. In that case I don’t know what you expect in coming on this forum.

I am unable to convince people who are close to me, about it.
Try it in the people close to you, and you will understand how much difficult it is…

I spoke about irresponsible / indifferent people and about fraudsters. Not about children or insanes. The children and the insanes can participate in the meetings with the help of a guide/parent.

Yes. If you want more, you should be in danger to lose the less. The temporary punishments are sometimes necessary.

Ok, I humbly think the problem is the basics, that are not well defined.

Forget about the technical way (crypto-parties, blockchain, etc…) that is not the most important.

• Why this community would be for ?
  • What would be the rules to have the right to enter this community ?
  • What would be the benefits for its members to be part of it ?
  • What would be the interactions with non-members ?
  • Who can decide what and how (unanimity ? 51% consensus ? etc…) ?

Once this is defined, gather some people, refine all this, and after that you will be better equiped to choose between different technical solutions.

If you look at Duniter, these questions were answered mainly in the TRM. People gathered around it, remaining questions were discussed, and after that the small group decided to choose some technical solutions (blockchain, WoT) and write Duniter.

The community is just a community of proven individuals (aka proof of individuality) that, for now on, they can meet in the internet and they can be sure that they talk with real individuals and not with fake accounts. And above all they can be sure that there is no severe fraud in case a voting occurs.

All the rest questions you are posing can be discussed and voted in the internet.

Duniter suffers because of lack of governance and because of lack of democracy.
Duniter community is allergic of voting.
Why dont you put all your above questions to the already formed duniter community?

So it is mainly a voting community.
Without the community, I don’t need to vote for anything depending on it, so I don’t plan to go in a closed room for that.
In Duniter case, based on the TRM, the community use the WoT. It is not perfect, but actually it work. If the community want to change the system (and there are discussions about that) it will need a lot of code => a lot of time from a dev. If somebody show us a working system we can decide, but actually we have the WoT (which is working) and only concepts for other systems. We cannot really choose.

Duniter is not a democracy, it is a tyranny : everybody rely on the shoulders of 1 slave (hi @cgeek).

If somebody else write a modification of the actual software, the community will choose which one it want. But saying “Slave, provide us a different software without retribution” is not a democracy either.

All the above questions have already be discussed, and the answers are avaiable on the forum. If you want I can write what I think the answers are.

This is the bold rule.

It is a voting community, that also receives a dividend.

For Duniter (This is MY interpretation, it is not absolute but I hope it is mainly right)

• Why this community would be for ?

To implement the TRM, which is a new way to create the money (and we think it is fairer)

• What would be the rules to have the right to enter this community ?

Being a human and having a unique membership

• What would be the benefits for its members to be part of it ?

Being recognised as a human and so gainig the right to create money

• What would be the interactions with non-members ?

Non-members can do transactions, they just cannot create money (but can gain it)

• Who can decide what and how (unanimity ? 51% consensus ? etc…) ?

Rules are defined in the license and in the software, you have to agree in order to be a member. These rules can change if at least 51% of the members calculating nodes agree and start to run another version of the software.

@cgeek banned me for one year.
He probalby is doing the same to other developers too, probably also not.

You should put all the above questions into a VOTE.

Please read the bold rule.

51% rule should be supported by a least 51% of the people.
Additionaly it is unfair 51% of the people to claim that their decisions should be valid for 100% of the time.

I have no proof of it, and knowing how much he want help I doubt a lot.

It is a kind of vote : you can vote YES by entering the community, and voting NO by leaving it.
If 51% of the members decide to change, they can do it simply by changing the software.

At the beginning there was 1 people. He voted between himself to start coding Duniter. People gathered around his project and the community started.

The voting procedure should be permamanet. You should let people change their mind. It is not fair to vote once, then not to be allowed to vote for the same subject again.

The rule that requires 51% is not voted, and you do not allow people to change their mind.
Some people believe it is unfair the 51% of the people to claim that their decisions should be valid for 100% of the time.

Maybe, create a place “on the internet” for this project ? To gather informations and interested people ?

No dash-forum, no duniter-forum, no pivx-forum, no what-you-want-currency-forum. This project’s forum. It is the first step to create a community - a place where only go interested people.

Here, Duniter has some rules - maybe not perfect, but it is still the beginning - and you come and say “let’s vote to change the rules”. I want to really test Duniter’s rules before choosing if it is right or not, OR testing two different systems at the same time.

You won’t make Duniter match your ideas, so, try to make your ideas become real, and begin by gathering people : where you live, on a website/forum, etc.

It took @Galuel 9 years to see his ideas become real. So be patient. And if you think that Duniter is a good codebase, please, help yourself and modify it - that’s the point of free software.

@Galuel was also happy when they banned me for one year, here in this very forum.
And @inso too.

Well, maybe for the reason I said :

Duniter has some rules - maybe not perfect, but it is still the beginning - and you come and say “let’s vote to change the rules"