Ucoin compared to traditional fiat money

I have written a small blogpost on how a basic income currency would compare to traditional money. I have written it for “Circles” witch is very similar to UCoin so you could just exchange the word Circles with UCoin in the post.

I would be very interested in your opinions.

I answered in that comment. I would be very interested in a simulated Calc you could produce about that model with three people I1, I2, I3 during a life expectancy (80 years). I let you links toward a first Calc file that could help you to do so.

I think it’s better to say that the money is not based on debt and then clarify the additional problem of
’debt repayment == money destruction’.

Heyyyy! You have the same idea as I do. But I was going to name it Florins.

uCoin is a platform, not uCoin’s currency. uCoin’s main currency is (meta_)Brouzouf and it’s up to us to think of one ourselves.

[quote=“Galuel, full:false”]
About 2% / year read Relative Theory of Money concerning the number of “basic income” you coproduce during your life (80 years).[/quote]

Who’s going to say that we’re going to live just 80 years? With the advances in 3D bioprinting lately, I’d say we have good chance to extend peoples lives far beyond that by the next two decades.

Experience and measure are now v = 80 years average life expectancy. If experience and measures will show v change, then following RTM the c growth will change with c = ln(v/2)/(v/2). But c moves slowly with v, and permits a variation between c/2 and 2c that is to say around [5% / year < c < 20% / year] for v = 80 years, to allow convergence of the individual co-production of DU during average people life.

For instance if v go to 120 years which would be an amazing improvement for an average value, c goes to c = ln(120/2)/(120/2) = 6,8% / year, inside a gap of [3,4% / year < c < 13,6% / year], and so an initial value of v = 10% / year will still be a correct value for a free/fair money.

And so following that reason, v should go above 180 years of average life expectancy to have c = ln(180/2)/(180/2) = 4,99% / year and so to have a limit of 2c = 9,98 % / year inferior of an initial value of 10 % / year, which would be a limit near unacceptable to keep it unchanged.