[Ask for certifications] scith

Hello/Bonjour everybody,
I just discovered uCoin through the YunoHost package developed my @Moul. I haven’t installed it on my YunoHost yet but on my desktop Linux.

My nickname is “scith” and I contribute in my free time to some open source projects like YunoHost (packaging various apps) and Jeedom (home automation):

I haven’t fully grasped the concept of uCoin but I’d be happy to test it with you. I strongly believe in basic income and I was interested by Bitcoin but never tried because of the inherent flaws you also mention in the uCoin presentation page.

From what I understood, the basic uCoin income increases over time? So members who are in the community since the beginning won’t be able to accumulate uCoin to an unfair extent comparing to newcomers, is that right?

Also I’m French, you are free to reply in French in you wish :smile:
See you!

Hello scith !

Yes, you are right, uCoin delivers a universal dividend which increases over time. The goal is that they receive an equal share of the monetary mass at half their lifetime.

The exact mathematic formula is :

With ev the average life expectancy of individuals and c the monetary mass growth.

For more informations, I invite you to read the theory behind uCoin, the Relative Theory of Money : In french or In english

Bienvenu scith, dès que je ne serais plus “non-membre”, je pourrais te certifier !

1 Like

Salut, serait-il possible de me certifier s’il-vous-plaît afin que je puisse vous rejoindre ?
J’ai un YunoHost donc je vais tenter le package de @Moul aussi :smile:

Merci

1 Like

Merci pour les certifs :smile:
Le noeud a l’air de tourner sur mon YunoHost. Par contre j’apparais parfois en couleur orange dans la liste de noeuds sur Sakia.
Que signifient ces codes couleurs s’il-vous-plaît ?

Merci

Passe la souris sur ton noeud :wink:

Ah oui, moi qui regardait les colonnes bêtement :laughing:
Up and running!

Très bien !

Bon à savoir aussi : pour le moment Sakia pull régulièrement les noeuds pour connaître leur bloc courant : l’information apparaît donc avec un retard sensible (quelques secondes, voir dizaine de secondes) ce qui peut afficher les noeuds en “Désynchronisé” alors qu’en fait le noeud est déjà dans l’état suivant.

Egalement, la version 0.12.x de uCoin a des difficultés à maintenir un réseau bien synchronisé : certains noeuds mettent vraiment plusieurs minutes à rattraper le train. La branche 0.13 devrait apporter une nette amélioration toutefois. Donc pour l’instant, votre indulgence et bienveillance seront appréciés :slight_smile:

Salut, apparemment ma certification a expiré, zut …
Serait-il possible de me recertifier svp ?
Où voyez-vous sinon quand votre propre certification expire ? Je vois la date d’expiration des autres dans “search identities” mais pas la mienne :frowning:

Merci

Certifié,
J’ai vu que l’identité sur ton nœud n’était plus membre.
Sinon, tu peux le voir sur la tuile sur l’écran d’accueil.

I have certified you as well.

It’s nice to see that uCoin attracts people from all sorts of backgrounds in technology (like you)! :slightly_smiling:

Thanks all! I’m now a member again :tada:
@Idyllei by technological background you mean with YunoHost and Jeedom? :slightly_smiling: