[Ask for Certifications] Thatoo

Hello everybody,

I’m Thatoo.
I read the TRM few years ago and I met Galuel and jbar at the beginning of the openudc project.
I’m trying to translate, when I have time, the TRM from french to english.
I’m also active to help two other project dear to me, cozycloud, a Personal Cloud you can host, customize and fully control, and newebe, social network acentralised.
https://github.com/Thatoo

I’m a world tour traveler known by the name of Yogo.
www.ecoleworldycamino.org

Best regards,

Thatoo

Hey Thatoo, obviously I know you now :smile:

Certified!

Thank you cgeek.

Question below is not yet to be answered, I have the two lines and it’s now written “Certifié par 2 membres”, so it’s ok. I guess it was just a question of time and synchronisation…

[I have one question : If I click on “Portefeuilles”, “compte”, on the ligne “votre toile de confiance”, it’s written “Certifié par 1 membres” (au passage, il y a un s en trop :-). However, If I click on “Communauté”, “Toile de Confiance”, I can see two blue links, one coming from “cgeek” and one from “m4oul”.
What represents this blue line if not a certification?
I’m going to find who is m4oul to know if he did something and what.
Have a good day all,
Smiling,
Thatoo

PS : I didn’t find how to send a message to @Moul so I hope he will see this message.]

@Thatoo, I certify your identity.

“Certifié par 1 membres” (au passage, il y a un s en trop :-). However, If I click on “Communauté”, “Toile de Confiance”, I can see two blue links, one coming from “cgeek” and one from “m4oul”.

I guess it’s more of a caching problem. The view “WoT” refreshed but the wallet informations did not ?

What happens if you restart cutecoin ?

[Edit : sorry english speaking guys, I realise only at the end that I was writting in french]

merci @Moul et @Galuel , je suis désormais membres de la communauté meta_brouzouf, et j’en suis content (un joli cadeau d’anniv :smile:.
Je vais vous certifier en retour pour voir comment ça marche et commencer à faire des échanges monétaires, car si je comprends bien, je vais même pouvoir recevoir mon premier DU dans quelques minutes :slight_smile: Quelle excitation aujourd’hui dis donc alors. Mon premier DU en crypto monnaie décentralisé (les monnaie M ayant été un premier pas).

Je vais d’ailleurs retourner faire un tour du côté des monnaie M pour voir si il ne serait pas possible d’utiliser cette plateforme d’échange déjà existante (à la leboncoin) mais en payant en méta_brouzouf en plus des M (peut être que Merome peut ajouter une gestion de plusieurs monnaies). Si ce n’est pas déjà fait (ce dont je doute car j’ai du retard), je soummetrai l’idée sur le forum.

Oups, je me rends compte que j’ai tout écrit en français, désolé les anglophones.

1 Like

everything is fine now, WoT and wallet show the same. You are right, I just restarted cutecoin and it worked.

Well, this is a bug then :slight_smile:
I added it.

Welcome Thatoo,

I certified you :smiley: !

ah ben mince, je ne suis plus certifié du tout par personne et je ne certifie plus personne… qu’est-ce qui s’est passé.

Bug avec le client je suppose:

Yes, everything is back to normal now.

I need to renew my certification.

4 days remaining before expiration. Could anyone certify me again?

Yes, butt dont forgot to renew your membership demand !

You mean, in French, “Renouveller le statut de membre”?
Yes I do it everyday.

:slight_smile: you don’t need to, membership validity is about 1 month.

[I’m certified by one member only…

I don’t know how to know which member certifys me because in “Toile de confiance”, there are 4 blue incoming lines from 4 person. Who is the member among them?]

Edit : it’s ok, now in Portefeuille it says that 4 memebers are certifying me. I guess it was just a bug…

Second question, I have 7 blue outgoing lines to 4 person and 2 red discontinued lines? What is the difference?

red dashed lines are about to expires, but are still valid.

my membership is going to expire in the next three days.