You are an experienced Java developer, a nerd or just a very nice person, motivated and you want to dig, code, understand the core of Duniter’s blockchain ?
Our team (I, so far) would be happy to welcome You
- Juniter is a java based implementation of Duniter
- Juniter is just another implementation of the protocol.
- Juniter is written for fun but may become a group project.
- Juniter can be made nice, tidy and publicly available if you are interested to help
You can help on the following axis of development :
- clone, build & run
- start filling the issue queue
- Peer checking, the code needs another pair of eyes
- Implements some of missing functionalities
- Tidy, enhance, clean
- Generates binary parsers in serveral languages.
- Externalise to a different repository.
- Continuous Integration
- Migrate to “THE?” gitlab
- release and deploy on a test server
- proper licensing
- Duniter specific
- WOT algorithms
- Handle forks
- More unit testing
- Graphic design
- pedagogical graphic tool to see the Blockchain live and “how it really works”
- A logo
- No skills required
- help on the vizualization tool, suggestion, options, features
- Documentation: advice, write, enhance
- Project management, communication. aka: handle me if you can
For any help received on those areas, I’m ready to participate some of my money because… I personaly value this **** !