As you may know, I slightly differ from the direction Duniter wants to take it’s flagship cryptocoin.
I want a 2% yearly interest rate and a top-down national verification process. The first milestone being to test if Duniter’s can support my vision of a top-down verification process by only tweaking the parameters.
So I’m thinking of turning this thread into a blog/howto for how I go on about it.
So far my list is:
- Have a g1-test node running. (Succes)
- Get familair with Duniter’s terminology
- Generate block zero
- Somehow convince people to join test the coin
- Run the test successfully, if it does not work as intended, try to fork the project.
- Somehow convince eID (and my government) to become part of and adopt the coin.
- run the coin.
- Somehow convince the whole of EU to join.
- Mission accomplished