Join our new TestNet currency!

I tried with moul2 account, but it only propose me to save the document on my computer. Does Sakia sent it on the network?

The publication is in Account>Advanced menu.

Ok, I sent moul2 to the daemon :smiling_imp:

Seems moul2 is definitely revoked!

Yep, moul2 is no more member \o/
Well done guys :heart_eyes:

New release introducing last features for 0.20 version :

Next new features will be included in release 0.21.

There is a bug warning you too early that your identity could be revoked if no membership would be sent soon. You can ignore it. It will be fixed in next release.

1 Like

Hi guys,

my name is Hugo and I’m from Paisley, Scotland. I am a member of BIEN local organization in Scotland - CBIN.scot and I want to promote Universal Basic Income in Paisley. I have registered a facebook group and a twitter account for that purpose but both are completely blank and empty at the moment.

I would like to be certified and start testing the currency, but don’t know for sure where to begin. This is probably a wrong place for my message, but can anyone, please, point me to the right one?

I have registered on Sakia and my account name is Hugo. What do I do to get certified?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Just create a thread in the forum with some URL to identify you (Diaspora*, FB, twitter, blog…), and put your pubkey and UID just like this one.

1 Like