Join our new TestNet currency!

Here we go! A new testing currency has been launched yesterday, 16:43 GMT+2, and has now reached its cruising speed and is stable! :rocket:

It’s time for you to join in! :astonished:

How you could do such thing?! Easy! Like before, just follow our tutorial (below).

Please note this is yet another testing currency, with a very high money creation rate. But this currency is the very first implementation of the new protocol (0.2), which will propel the future real, production currencies.

Have fun!

Joining TestNet [Tutorial]

If you would like to join our testing currency Test_Net, then you should follow these few steps:

1. Install Sakia & publish your identity

A tutorial has been written for this purpose : Sakia getting started tutorial

Pour les Français, il existe également une version dans votre langue natale ici, aussi bien pour utiliser Sakia que Cesium.

2. Ask for certifications on the forum

Now your identity + join membership should be on the server. But for your membership to be written in the blockchain, you will need at least 1 signature from existing members. So, you are pleased to create a topic presenting you, your identity, and give “proofs” of identity ownership.

For example:

Subject : [Ask for Certifications] cgeek

Hi there,

I am cgeek, founder of uCoin project. I am also known as c-geek or twicedd. Here are few resources for proving my identity:

Feel free to ask me questions on social networks so I can prove I own those accounts.

Thanks!

3. Join the money

You need to ask to join the money to become member:

4. Once you are a member, certify newcomers!

Today you were the newcomer, tomorrow you will be the member who certify them! Do not hesitate to certify newcomers & existing members asking for certifications so the community can grow & live.

However, please follow below guidelines:

1. Don’t certify an account if you believe the issuers identity might be faked.
  2. Don’t certify an account if you believe the issuer already has another certified account.
  3. Don’t certify an account if you believe the issuer purposely or carelessly violates rule 1 or 2 (the issuer certifies faked or double accounts)
7 Likes

What is the address of the node and the port?
I can’t connect to cgeek.fr 9330.

https://forum.duniter.org/t/ajouter-des-noeuds-au-reseau/815/3?u=tierce

It seems that there was a crash last night … they are working on it :mask:

2 Likes

Paf! … cgeek.fr:9330 ( ou twiced.fr:9330 c’est pareil :slight_smile: ) est de retour online … Sakia connecté et pour le nœud computhings.no-ip.info:8999 je verrai plus tard.

Merci :heart_eyes:

Pour info je suis en train d’investiguer sur tout cela, mais vous devriez avoir au moins :

de fonctionnels et sur lesquels vous baser (synchronisez-vous sur l’un d’entre eux svp !).

Aussi, ne vous étonnez pas de voir apparaître votre nouveau noeud avec retard dans Sakia, ça peut prendre jusqu’à 30 minutes !

edit: ça devrait être beaucoup plus stable maintenant. Par ailleurs, la découverte des pairs du réseau devient quasi instantanée.

2 Likes

Y-a t-il un client web pour cette monnaie de test?

1 Like

Oui : http://cesium.duniter.fr

Toutes les fonctionnalités ne sont pas encore implémentées, mais @kimamila est sur la bonne voie :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, certifications is now working well on cesium :wink:

To find someone to certify, you must follow this steps:

• click on “Explore currencies” from the home page (or “Currencies” from the left menu)
  • fill the “community” field, to execute a search on the WoT.
  • click on the UID to certify
  • On the user profile page, click on “certify” button. If this button is not visible, the user has not ask to become a member yet.

You can have a direct access to a user profile, from a public key:
http://cesium.duniter.fr/#/app/wot/PUBKEY

[En Français]

Pour rechercher un membre à certifier, cela n’est pas encore très facile :

• cliquez dans le menu “Monnaies” (ou explorer les monnaies, dans la page d’accueil)
  • dans le champ “Communauté”, tapez votre recherche : l’UID de l’utilisateur ou run début de clé publique
  • cliquez sur l’identitié
  • cliquez sur le bouton “certifier”. Si ce bouton n’est pas présent, c’est que l’utilisateur n’a pas encore fait la demande d’entrer dans la communauté, ou que celle-ci a expirée.

Vous pouvez également accéder directement au profil d’une personne en utilisant l’adresse suivante :
http://cesium.duniter.fr/#/app/wot/PUBKEY

1 Like

Attention, il y a une erreur dans ton lien : cesium.deuniter.fr → cesium.duniter.fr

Je suis membre depuis quelques jours et je viens de recevoir mon premier DU, c’est cool.
Cependant, dans information, on m’indique
Dernier DU le 29/04/2016
Prochain DU le 30/04/2016
voir screenshot 1
On m’indique aussi seulement 6 membres alors que dans l’écran de sélection des monnaies, on m’indique qu’il y a 10 membres, vois screenshot 2.

Pour le DU, oui j’ai remarqué. Je pense qu’il s’agit d’un bug introduit avec le nouveau protocole, mais je dois confirmer.

1 Like

Please update to Sakia 0.20.0dev7 !

4 Likes

On linux, you will need to install the following package because of a packaging issue :

http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/libs/libsodium/libsodium13_1.0.1-1_amd64.deb

To do so :

wget http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/libs/libsodium/libsodium13_1.0.1-1_amd64.deb 
sudo dpkg -i  libsodium13_1.0.1-1_amd64.deb
1 Like

Please update to Sakia 0.20.0dev8 :wink:

3 Likes

Please update to 0.20.0dev9 :slight_smile:

Small changes :

• an installer is available for Windows thanks to cgeek contribution
  • the community tiles now displays more information about membership status (expiration, distance in the wot…)

EDIT : Membership remaining time seems wrongly computed, so don’t panic if it seems short :wink:

4 Likes

Excuse me ! Worth english and bad informatician ask some help !
It’s get stuck for me at the fisrt step (I’m newcommer…)

Turorial says :

Launch
Once download is finished, extract the resulting file. Inside the folder, you will find a cutecoin.exe. To launch cutecoin, simply click on this file. You should land on the above screenshot of cutecoin home screen.

For me, (win64) no more cutecoin.exe :

What’s about ?
Thank’s

I’ve updated the post! You have to click on “sakia.exe”.

1 Like