[Licence Ğ1] MR on spanish translations

@Galuel (ou quelqu’un d’autre), peux tu regarder la MR suivante : Update licencia_g1-es.rst by @kapis (!10) · Merge Requests · documents / licence-G1 · GitLab

Je crois que @yapis est un natif espagnol. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@kapis a fait un excellent travail. Il est effectivement natif et a une très bonne compréhension du français et de pas mal d’éléments de la Ğ1.

Merci.

À noter ligne 16 qu’il a interprété « bien connaître » par « tu le rencontres physiquement ». Je trouve que ça exprime un peu plus, en creux, la nécessité de rencontre physique. Peut-être qu’une explicitation manque un peu dans la licence française d’origine qui est parfois mal comprise sur ce point (ou pas lue, ou mal lue).

1 Like

Yes, I am native in Spanish and Catalan.

I compared the 4 licenses in English, Spanish, French and Esperanto and I realized that in neither of them it was really explicit the fact to know the member candidate in person, which it is quite important to avoid many people always asking for certifications online or already members to missunderstand the license and therefore violate it and make the WoT waker.

« de visu » it is not a very formal word to be used in a serious text like the G1 license, even in the spanish initial translation, that important phrase was kept untranslated maybe because the original translator coudn’t maybe really find the real meaning in french.
In the 1a) in the spanish I’ve used the " (además de conocerla físicamente)" to express « in addition to know that person physically) » replacing the « de visu » wording.

Thanks

3 Likes