Members Map in English

Here is the first topic of the English Translation section/category ! :slight_smile:
@ManUtopiK do you think you could make the members map https://carte.monnaie-libre.fr/ available in English ?
It would be great if people landing on g1currency.org website could access this map in English (we currently use an iframe for it) instead of having to explain French words and where to click…

1 Like

Hi MissSophie.
Thanks for the work you’re doing !

I registered to your website, but can’t found the iframe map…

I plan to re-write the members map with vue 3. (a javascript frontend framework. It actually use vue 2). And turn it to a component, it will add the ability to insert it in the main website easy and everywhere we want more easily with simple parameters.

I have so many other stuffs to do, but maybe it’s the good time to do it and add translation to the map.
Tell me when you want to release your site ? Just to know where I can put this in my busy schedule…

Sweet! Thank you for your quick reply!
We are going to release it this week, at least big chunk (intro page, FAQ, Glossary, ressources, etc.) which could be improved in the coming months. So there is no rush but the sooner the better :slight_smile:

Yes, we currently use Yeswiki tool for the website as it was the simplest I could find and understand… So I have to moderate it myself, or other members of the Team could do it too, when someone new wants to join (I agree, not an ideal set up but couldn’t find better…). I just confirmed your profile so you should be able to access all the pages now; and then to see the yeswiki code in a page, you just need to double click on the page. Also, FYI, all the pages that are not ready yet are not visible to the public, you need to be part of the team to see it. I will make it public this week.

1 Like

Hi @ManUtopiK !
Did you have a chance to look at the map to translate it?
What information would you need for this translation?
Let us know how we could help :slight_smile:
Sophie

Hi !

Sorry for the delay. I’ve got a lot of work those days.
I’ve been building a CMS to manage all the websites we have for the ecosystem. I plan to re-write the map with vue3 and integrate this CMS to manage docs and translation.
I’ll be at the RMLL in south of France next week. I’ll talk about your needs and how to work on it rapidly.
I’ll go back here to tell you more about our decisions.

Thanks for your support!

1 Like

A new InfoJune - Home ?

All the others :slight_smile:

The others what ? Just tell me and I can integrate them. or I can give you some rights to add your own links ^^

Did you guys make a decision on how to translate the map and manage the websites? How could we help you with the translation of the map?

1 Like