Some suggestions for Sakia

@Inso Would it be possible to display the amount of written blocks for each member in the network section?
And maybe also the current difficulty for each member and in general the minPow?

Would be great, to get little bit more insight :smile:

All the good,
Arcurus

UPDATE:
Some more minor suggestions:

• Would be great to have the own public key displayed somewhere more visible and copyable
  • Sometimes when reconnecting to a community twice (pressing the button twice) or sending transactions Sakia crashes Maybe error handling missing?
  • maybe good to display the messages in Skia more central. On my window they appear right top in the corner, far away from the sakia window

thx for all!

1 Like

I have found that on 2.000 blocks going from 44.000 to 46.000, blocks number accepted and generated by identities:

• cgeek: 737
  • inso: 528
  • sbdev: 345
  • urodelus: 158 (not always generating)
  • m4oul: 117 (small CPU power always generating)
  • sylvain: 65 (didn’t generate all time)
  • kimamilla: 33 (node and membership issue)
  • scith: 17 (new block generator)

Before 44.000 block, their were 2 or 3 identities generating at maximum.

3 Likes

nice, where you found that :smile:

curl http://ucoin.inso.ovh/blockchain/blocks/2000/44000 > last
cat last | grep "\"issuer\": \"HnF" | wc -l

With last command you get the number of blocks generated by cgeek.

1 Like

hmmm;
% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed
100 2 0 2 0 0 0 0 --:–:-- 0:00:12 --:–:-- 0

With 200 blocks instead of 2 000 it works:

curl http://ucoin.inso.ovh/blockchain/blocks/200/44000 > last
1 Like

hmm, for cgeeks it seems to work, but how can I see my last ones, i guess like that, but there 0 comes:
cat last | grep "“issuer”: “6R1” | wc -l

UPDATE ha found some:
curl http://ucoin.inso.ovh/blockchain/blocks/500/46200 > last

in that 46 blocks from Arcurus :smile:

UPDATE:
Some more minor suggestions:

• Would be great to have the own public key displayed somewhere more visible and copyable
  • Sometimes when reconnecting to a community twice (pressing the button twice) or sending transactions Sakia crashes Maybe error handling missing?
  • maybe good to display the messages in Sakia more central. On my window they appear right top in the corner, far away from the sakia window

thx for all!

When you find this kind of bugs, I’d be glad if you could reproduce it and realize a bug report on github.

To do this, run sakia with the parameter -d . This will log the bugs in the terminal or in ~/.config/sakia/sakia.log.

Then, paste the crashlogs on the bug report on github. Thanks in advance ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I found on 929 blocks going from 46.000 to 46.929, blocks number accepted and generated by identities:

• cgeek: 309
  • inso: 156
  • sbdev: 129
  • Arcurus: 93
  • scith: 86
  • kimamilla: 82
  • m4oul: 47
  • urodelus: 27

By the way, I have never seen @Arcurus 'node on Sakia.

1 Like

lol, its a mysterious stealth node :smile:

I see it in my Sakia, but maybe your Sakia does not display it because it is running in an virtual machine an sakia could not connect to it from outside?

UPDATE
to have some stats like the one you outlined would be great to have in saki in the network tab :smile:

I suppose it is node 10.0.2.15:8999, because public key is 6R11K
 :grinning: !

It’s seems to be a private address IP.

Interesting to see that you can mine from a private network (or even a virtual machine) without having a public IP

Would be cool to perhaps have an option in Sakia to activate mining
 So common people with no server or sysadmin skills could contribute to mining by just leaving the software open from time to time.

2 Likes

yea would be great! like that the bitcoin wallet was in the beginning. You had a full node that was starting to mine.
With Ucoin mining mostly depending on members not so much on pow, this could still work :wink:

Yea my node is currently running in an virtual machine, and it seems to be able to connect to other nodes, but others seems not to be able to connect to my node. Maybe I must configure some forwarding for that?

It will come one day but it’s not in the priorities :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Quelques suggestions/remarques sur la forme:

• Onglets “Transferts”, “Recherche des identitĂ©s” et “RĂ©seau”: mĂ©moriser les largeurs modifiĂ©es des colonnes ?
  • Onglet “RĂ©seau”: ajouter une colonne ‘Vue pour la derniĂšre fois’ ?
  • Onglet “RĂ©seau”: filtrer les nƓuds ‘Connecté’ ou ‘DĂ©synchronisé’ ou ‘DĂ©connecté’ ou ‘Tous’ ?
  • Onglets ‘Toile de confiance’, l’ascenseur ne revient pas systĂ©matiquement en haut lors d’un clic sur bulle 'uid’
    Je viens de découvrir le zoom (CTRL + roulette) sur cette vue :grinning:.