I have just published a draft RFC for version 13 of the DUBP protocol, it includes the following changes:
- Add complete list of blocks with invalid signature
- Add min amount for each transaction output & remove rule BR_G106
- Update rule BR_G102: Obtaining the REF_BLOCK by number only (removal of the constraint on hash).
- Change CSV definition to make it compatible with Lightning Network
- Remove constraint txWindow
- fix: BR_G08 : medianTime’s computation formula is outdated
- fix: if HEAD.version <12 then sigQty=1 and stepMax=7
You can see all the differences with version 12 commit by commit here : https://git.duniter.org/documents/rfcs/-/merge_requests/1/commits
I need a review by @cgeek at least, and other contributors if possible
If you validate the changes in this RFC, I would implement them in Duniter 1.8.
These changes are the result of the following discussions :