List of wished features for the GVA (GraphQL Verificaton API) RFC:
- API versioning
- All request returning lists must have a limit (offset, limit) to avoid ddos.
- All request returning list of 0-n elements must be paginated
- Multiple balances in the same query
Account operation history with offset and limit (paginate) and within a time range.
Current, (previous? next?) UD value
Block number/mediantime and UD value of reevaluation (Blocks with UD amount > previous UD block), like blockhain/with/ud, but blockchain/with/reevaluation
Handle sources for a transaction : by telling only the issuers, the amount and the recipients, create the transaction object (handling the sources multiple conditions and the refound).
treatedTime: when it enters the blockchain,
receivedTime: when the transaction have been received in the mempool
List of UD created (consumed and not consumed) by specifying a pubkey, a field could indicate if the UD was consumed
Sources list should contains the timestamp of the tx referenced by the source, to evaluate CSV() and CLTV() unlock conditions.
uidfrom a pubkey
uidsfrom a list of pubkeys
- Way/path to retrieve and to filter into the identities, the membership, and the certification documents (revocation? seems useless)
- List memberships documents from an identity
- Exclusions event over WebSocket: DeathReaper could listen the exclusions rather than listening to the blocks flow
- Access mempool/sandbox documents: transactions, certifications, identities, membership, and revocation
List of GVA endpoint of nodes with the latest version and on the consensus blockchain (real p2p clients) see : [GVA] Add request to get network peers with enough info to make a real p2p client (#1424) · Issues · nodes / typescript / duniter · GitLab
- Actives branches, in order for the client to be able to send documents (contents related to the branch) to this branches