List of wished features for the GVA (GraphQL Verificaton API) RFC:
- API versioning
- All request returning lists must have a limit (offset, limit) to avoid ddos.
- Current, (previous? next?) UD value
- Block number/mediantime and UD value of reevaluation (Blocks with UD amount > previous UD block), like blockhain/with/ud, but blockchain/with/reevaluation
- Account balance
- Handle sources for a transaction : by telling only the issuers, the amount and the recipients, create the transaction object (handling the sources multiple conditions and the refound).
- Account operation history with offset and limit (paginate) and within a time range.
- Transaction times:
treatedTime: when it enters the blockchain,
receivedTime: when the transaction have been received in the mempool
- List of UD created by a pubkey
- Sources list should contain the timestamp of the tx referenced by the source, to evaluate condition with CSV() and CLVT().
- Way/path to retrieve and to filter into the identities, the membership, and the certification documents (revocation? seems useless)
- List memberships documents from an identity
- Exclusions event over WebSocket: DeathReaper could listen the exclusions rather than listening to the blocks flow
- Access mempool/sandbox documents: transactions, certifications, identities, membership, and revocation
- List of GVA endpoint of nodes with the latest version and on the consensus blockchain (real p2p clients)
- Actives branches, in order for the client to be able to send documents (contents related to the branch) to this branches