How?: Damage Control/Mitigation/Recovery for an unpeered, yet responsive, duniter node

Good morning developers,

I’m currently considering how to approach damage control, mitigation, and recovery for monnaie-libristes who may have sent documents to g1.monnaielibreoccitanie.org since October 16th, at which time I believe this duniter node has not been peered with others and has not followed the current chain.

Related recent forum topics may be:

Symptoms Summary: Im working from the assumptions that:

• users of Cesium may, by default, be connecting to g1.duniter.fr which at times in the past week was not available, and falling back to g1.monnaielibreoccitanie.org which is not up-to-date AND not connected to any peers BUT IS still responding to bma requests from clients.
  • Monnaie-Libristes who are NOT aware that they are connected to a ‹ hosed › node are sending documents which get received but never propagated to the rest of the network and confirmed in the current chain… so they frequently check Cesium and find that actions they’ve taken are still pending. Their counterparties, if connected to the same node, will also see that the expected actions have been taken and are still pending… or if connected to a current node… will neither see expected actions confirmed nor pending.

Yesterday, gerard responded to the 2nd related recent forum topic above with helpful information (for my learning purposes) pointing to sandboxes as ‹ pending ›, which I understand as the bma url HOST:PORT/node/sandboxes so I took a look today at the results for https://g1.monnaielibreoccitanie.org/node/sandboxes which looks as follows:
{« identities »: {« size »: 5000, « free »: 4798},
« memberships »: {« size »: 5000, « free »: 4809},
« transactions »: {« size »: 200, « free »: 21}}

Am I to understand this output as: This node is aware of 202 identity documents, 191 membership documents, and 179 transaction documents… all which have NOT been propagated to the rest of the network and which may correspond to as many unresolved questions/troubles that our loved fellow monnaie-libristes may be pondering?

As a recent adherent to the Econolibre Association in Toulouse, I have expressed my willingness to help with sysadmin tasks concerning one of their servers (big question… am I qualified to do so in a prudent manner for a server that I’m assuming is to be treated as « production » and even « mission-critical »?.. Im not even certain if I am.) and have transferred my ssh public key in advance of a decision on their part to accept my offer.

Assuming that my offer may be accepted… Id like to prepare for how one may mitigate this growing problem and reverse the perception of affected monnaie-libristes who may have lost a bit of confidence because of this… into a perception of accountability and recoverability by 1) maintaining this thread (or another so that they can find it), and 2) having a list of every single pending document that this duniter node is currently aware of so that these documents may be recovered before this node is resynced and so that they may be replayed on the current chain, or itemized/documented here so that users may find accountable evidence that they were indeed affected and so they may actively choose to take action to-make-whole their counterparties.

Preferably… if there exists a developer/sysadmin who already knows this node well and who have the time to make it stop responding (or redirect requests to another node) then this issue could be mitigated before more questions arise.

Thank you for your time.
Respectfully,
Spencer971

1 Like

What it might look like.

I’m imagining a forum thread (here or in the users forum) that might have:

1. A list of public keys of monnaie-libristes who may have pending documents received by g1.monnaielibreoccitanie.org’s ‹ lost › duniter instance… That way, if these users have questions and do research… they may at least know that they were affected and could take action to resolve their problems (if they have not already done so). But I have no idea at this time how to query this list directly from that node while it is still responding to bma requests.

2. If I were able to create a list of these affected pubkeys… I might also be able to recreate:

• untreated identity, membership, and certification documents by querying this node’s bma /wot/lookup/PUBKEY url.
  • untreated transaction documents by querying this node’s bma /tx/history/PUBKEY/pending url.

…and listing them (in human understandable format) for affected users who are doing research… or replaying them… (dont know how at this point) to active nodes, perhaps via bma posts to /wot/add, /wot/certify, and /tx/process??? (but please rest assured I would NOT try any of this without expert confirmation from devs).

Spencer971

p.s… What it might look like: I imagine it would also look like really-bad-french from a franglophone who galeres in french. :wink:

Je comprends tres bien mon propre franglais, mais c’est inutile pour mes chers freres francais et mes cheres soeurs francaise :frowning:

1 Like

I do not know exactly what is your question (apart from the forum thread suggestion) , but I ping @matograine which know how to sync pools from duniter servers to peers.

1 Like

My question is moreso:
While this « perdu » duniter instance is still responding… how might I query a list of all documents (or pubkeys, or pseudos) that it has received but NOT shared with the rest of the network?
So that I can start to create a list of pubkeys that might have experienced problems because they sent documents to this node while it was effectively forked-off in its own world.

I have not yet explored the ws2p communications that nodes use with other nodes… so Im sure my lack of this understanding is why I cannot find a solution myself… More-so… Im not sure that my ideas of ‹ replaying › these documents to the network is even a good idea (or legal)… but I’d, at the very least, like to be able to provide some value to others by knowing who might be affected, and being able to reply to their forum questions when they eventually arise.

Thank you vit!
Spencer971

1 Like

Je ferais un effort vers une sommaire en francais:

Il y a un noeud tres en retard (depuis le 16 octobre), qui continue de repondre aux requetes de bma/clients comme Cesium… mais il n’a aucun « peer » donc toutes les requetes qu’il a recu sont traitees par lui… mais ils n’arrivent jamais d’etre partagés avec le reste du reseau.

le noeud est g1.monnaielibreocitanie.org… il est souvent conseillé comme un noeud secondaire par Cesium… et si accepté par les utilisateurs… ca terminera mal.

merci en avance Matograine.
Spencer971

1 Like

Hi !

I did not read through all your thread, but I thought of this situation. Let’s name the node monnaielibreoccitanie MLO.

First : make a backup of your ~/.config/duniter folder to be able to do new actions if you make mistakes. You might create a temporary node using this backup to try to forward the documents to the network, while syncing MLO.

I don’t know how to get a list of all pubkeys with problems. You might have a look at the BMA API, and create a diff between the MLO’s state, and an up-to-date node. Big task.

However, you may try to forward the mempool of MLO to other nodes. duniter --help might be of some help.

import <fromHost> <fromPort> <search> <toHost> <toPort>           Import all pending data from matching <search>
    forward <number> <fromHost> <fromPort> <toHost> <toPort>          Forward existing block <number> from a host to another
    import-lookup [search] [fromhost] [fromport] [tohost] [toport]    Exchange peerings with another node
    crawl-lookup <toHost> <toPort> [<fromHost] [<fromPort>]]          Make a full network scan and rebroadcast every WoT pending document (identity, certification, membership)
    fwd-pending-ms                                                    Forwards all the local pending memberships to target node

I would try (not sure) from another up-to-date node :

duniter peer g1.monnaielibreoccitanie.fr <port>  # get peering of MLO
duniter crawl-lookup g1.duniter.org 443 g1.monnaielibreoccitanie.fr <port> # forward WOT documents

You may also want to write a script, using the list of all pubkeys and the command duniter import to forward transaction for each pubkey to the network. Care to add some pauses not to be considered as spam.

Caveats

• transactions may be out of date and not accepted by the other nodes
  • If MLO was on a fork when it stopped, then no documents sent since 16.october will be valid (the block number will be false).
2 Likes

Thank you Matograine,

Without reading the entire thread, you’re on-point with this issue.

Caveats: I dont know why this node has stopped following the chain and lost all of its peers… but this seems to be the case. I dont believe it has forked because when I look at /blockchain/current, it shows the expected block where I think it became stale yet this block 365530 is a valid block with the same hash as other nodes know at that height. For this reason, I believe that documents it would have processed would have a rather old, yet valid block timestamp (if not since duplicated or sources-spent).

Im going to refrain from any spamming attempts but I thank you for your hints towards duniter and I will look at those duniter options.

I’m still going to try to build a list of affected pubkeys/pseudos because it might be helpful if others continue to report related problems.

And I’ll certainly take your advice at backing-up the state of duniter if/when I get access to this server, before destroying it’s state with a resync.

Thank you for your help.
Spencer971

2 Likes

Je suis surpris de voir l’heure des derniers blocs calculés.
Je croyais que duniter se calait sur l’heure GMT, et la je vois le dernier blocs en avance sur l’heure GMT+1…
Capture d’écran de 2020-10-30 09-52-49

1 Like

I’d wondered about this and answered you in a direct message, but now I have a new theory… that’s its all ok, and something in cesium is assuming an adjustment of timezone +1???

When I look at the latest block by Felipe (369159), Cesium shows me an HH:MM display that appears to be an hour in advance. If I click into view the block itself (voir le fichier brut), I see a Time=1604059950 that was only 1-2 minutes ago (locally im UTC-4)… and that MedianTime=1604057438 was 7h30m38 locally… not in advance but within the past hour, as Id expect for 12 blocks ago) which corresponds to 11h30m38 UTC). That is… it seems that Felipe’s and others’ duniter nodes are recording UTC timestamps that are ball-park… but Cesium displays them +1.

So… Is Cesium making any TimeZone assumptions under the hood? It appears so, it looks strange at the least for me.

[added: Perhaps not a bug, but a feature: perhaps MEDIAN_TIME_OFFSET of 3600 is added to the block’s MedianTime whenever Cesium displays block-time so that people stop asking « Why is the latest block almost always an hour late as soon as it’s received? » when in reality, this is MedianTime (over past 24 blocks) and not supposed to be real time.]

Spencer971

p.s. Timezones are political bullshit. Id rather we all switch our clocks to UTC and put an end to this nonsense for eternity :wink:

@yann
@ji_emme allô !

1 Like

Thank you mathieuBize. Since yesterday, I have spoken to Yann about this… and getting closer to getting my hands on that server to 1) disable g1.monnaielibreoccitanie.org’s duniter instance from responding to clients and creating further confusion, 2) backing up its current state and taking a look at it’s duniter.db sqlite3 database to see if I can produce a list of affected users, and 3) awaiting Yann’s instruction for what to do from there… because I suspect this unmaintained duniter instance is the responsibility of others (not yann or ji_emme). -Spencer971

1 Like

Hi @Spencer !

I have done two things :

• sync my mempool (for members, idty, certs only) on MLO’s node with duniter sync-mempool g1.monnaielibreoccitanie.org . My node has already written all pending memberships. We may still propagate docs from my node to the network.

• written a Py script to get the list of pending transactions for MLO (don’t know if written on main BC or not). It is running and I should publish the results later today. I give it here, one may need it someday (@tuxmain, would it have its place in little_tools ?)

script
#!/usr/bin/python3

# This script is useful for unsynchronized Duniter nodes.
# It will make a list of all pending txs in the node,
# so people can re-send them to the sync network.

# Modules

import os
import time
from duniterpy.api.client import Client
from duniterpy.api.bma import tx
from asyncio import get_event_loop

# Constants
DOMAIN = "g1.monnaielibreoccitanie.org" # IP or domain name
PORT = "443" # port
API = "BMAS" #"BASIC_MERKLED_API" # BASIC_MERKLED_API or BMAS

PUBKEYS_FILE = "all_wallets.txt"
OUTPUT_FILE = "unwritten_tx.txt"

# Script

# ouvrir les fichiers pour avoir les pubkeys

pk_file = os.path.expanduser(PUBKEYS_FILE)
output_file = os.path.expanduser(OUTPUT_FILE)

with open(pk_file, "r") as pk:
    pubkey_list = [p.rstrip("\n") for p in pk]

with open (output_file, "w") as op:
    op.write("Unwritten transactions\n======================")

# récupérer les transactions

async def get_pending_txs():
    ep = " ".join([API, DOMAIN, PORT])
    client = Client(ep)
    for p in pubkey_list:
        print (p)
        sources = None
        while not sources:
            try:
                sources = await client(tx.pending, p)
            except:
                time.sleep (60) # to prevent spam

pendings = sources["history"]["sending"] #+ sources ["history"]["pending"]

if pendings:
            tx_info = list()
            tx_info.append ("\nEmetteur : " + p)
            print ("Emetteur : " + p)
            sig = "SIG(" + p + ")"
            for t in pendings:
                outputs = t["outputs"]
                for o in outputs:
                    tx_data = o.split(":")

if not tx_data[2] == sig:
                        amount = str(int(tx_data[0]) / 100.0)
                        tx_info.append ("\nMontant : " + amount + " Destinataire : " + tx_data[2])
                        print ("  montant : " + amount + " destinataire : " + tx_data[2])

# write infos
            with open(output_file, "a") as f:
                for i in tx_info:
                    f.write (i)

# async loop
loop = get_event_loop()
loop.run_until_complete(get_pending_txs())

TODO : look if there are pending Revokations. I don’t know how to propagate them.

2 Likes

Sure! I added you to the repo. The contribution instructions are in the readme. It would be nice to change the settings from commandline arguments, and print the doc with --help.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: et Bravo!

Here is the list of pending transactions on MLO node :

List

Unwritten transactions

Emetteur : 24BahX8RRM94WUT4i1zuGHwtQhbfwsUo2jP7E85RD7ug
Montant : 14.0 Destinataire : SIG(GzBqjpzDPWFXfVTT9xyUtYAW3bHibAKqG7Pxi3wd3UGE) Commentaire : Les ecouteurs noir.
Montant : 6.0 Destinataire : SIG(5W97LRZwmV3K4KZCU9gpwe1w1m1Hmns846VPUAjpw6bA) Commentaire : Le thee-shirt blanc et le un pantalon de sport.

Emetteur : 2jMZWHSSzg1ZerdaMe2598ABHMhz6c5qAjenhLhHrz55
Montant : 20.46 Destinataire : SIG(ZvXUNCcNVsHrauK4HMiP69coGNJBUhWF3Vi73Y1eNoN) Commentaire : Las 2 primeras!

Emetteur : 2kFnTbgsVWixi48MvdqCR2DJSp3xk5VMqAysHeiXTj3L
Montant : 60.0 Destinataire : SIG(9yyZZbqUaHJTXLhxeCwTyxQEEPU6VxNUtc4bLWDvg1Xb) Commentaire :
Montant : 50.0 Destinataire : SIG(622cnm2P1Dd9GKUfm86Cj1VyVQE31xe5DNk8iux8PyRi) Commentaire : Ptit cadeau de Simone
Montant : 200.0 Destinataire : SIG(FDg5QFx2qwrPLwyADqx8UhxKSNX1Dfa1o3BMgCB8a8ok) Commentaire :

Emetteur : 2QmSs5ApXZAwPbF2CtVGbzGA7D7vj77RM8U239BQuWBE
Montant : 120.0 Destinataire : SIG(HMZxPj5NHuPi1vqck8tAN5dKUTZoCTWA65qgzWFZh4xS) Commentaire : frais d hebergement

Emetteur : 2wEAMN9ZhpdTnteHEw5fXncWEBs4SRx2bCAYTQ7fr57R
Montant : 100.0 Destinataire : SIG(Bio97DNzD5tojJaSTXj6Rv8Efmjf6HH4dRLTa5VzcR6E) Commentaire :

Emetteur : 343WKuiXHtt5jRP5FRqBDU6hEaQP2PkET2J1SVdva4Wh
Montant : 100.0 Destinataire : SIG(32jZNQLKYfW9KtCHiaSewR27ZRb6zoncC6JvBVCBW4k1) Commentaire : Livre + aide

Emetteur : 3XLpDXxKMZ7aTk5JkEj265GhFsr7eJguaPkra6utxNir
Montant : 20.0 Destinataire : SIG(5XgRTZfhyoWgJVTifgD2dTvDyyscn2SqXsA7BCyRXv9z) Commentaire :

Emetteur : 43tUiA2iiRcu1X3jYaxFzcrUqGSsKyCmQtNHYrp2D13E
Montant : 900.0 Destinataire : SIG(7zJW4pdjMVXXUbghLJyq267ojtEoFtFXnWMAKpTU4Crm) Commentaire :

Emetteur : 456ReDTrETfVxXCvkELR1Zewam4k53i4T5hrPQHXkohV
Montant : 102.3 Destinataire : SIG(G89HXaPxFeNhXUp8z16hjMHCTwFFiT1v2TU4PJpSm4i6) Commentaire :

Emetteur : 4bCKgV5YbHsfFhkQKzZxsSrgKtEwp4qUPGVh4dGVcBiP
Montant : 150.0 Destinataire : SIG(Ed7EnWNWkz8Fz8qpxXsi2h7Nf5X4vssW1hVLtNkCQQ5R) Commentaire : Pour l aide informatique. ca me fait plaisir :wink:

Emetteur : 4kZYu146kJSSwBaAFDMuubXLxCDghnS1CJcL3QdwSWs8
Montant : 50.0 Destinataire : SIG(FmvesngCoCfj8FDKzYS5ys7X1pBPuUspVXxJJmoFqp3z) Commentaire :

Emetteur : 4tn2WTZkBAHJCH2YQnn8dvFD4ksi9rwwFFaHPkJAiKh8
Montant : 10.0 Destinataire : SIG(3Zx8croes1EDLf7tkv4faBZYqn2wkx8ZofxM3o2A5bfY) Commentaire :
Montant : 10.0 Destinataire : SIG(4XzrsFhvJfKeFbin8JEizzXp9QibmD6TYMsPuPrNAKcz) Commentaire :
Montant : 10.0 Destinataire : SIG(5GcMrB5dgLuo3S4Yii3xn94xQVARvYgqRnx52PXtvNTb) Commentaire :

Emetteur : 4wUdA1dx1NCZUNSUPhTd9oJHv9gEiuFDgkFscGWKi8t1
Montant : 50.0 Destinataire : SIG(8SJZia3RJ36hp3wXy8AJXJj8z7yeLHCVaTtv2xSi2MBj) Commentaire : Merci pour les conseils Linux
Montant : 50.0 Destinataire : SIG(7SrcsgCQ4pgmSbQRTTuvr4HxQXEsDsw5CUnXEjE2kZCZ) Commentaire : Butternut et potimarron merci

Emetteur : 4xMzDZuqrjmiNjEWDyuBvWGCf6qn4vU2PcQhQuWsrxtV
Montant : 345.0 Destinataire : SIG(2mKmto464oWCVsRgcYM6vpwsLsGk6MhMtrBKf7DTAU34) Commentaire : Merci Jane pour tes conseils …ton savoir et ton partage . Gros bisous
Montant : 150.0 Destinataire : SIG(52ZuXdshcJ9fynFPjzJenEcPrdYbHZzajBeqUNuoYvDg) Commentaire : Merci Lolie pour ce joli sac filet fait de tes mains .gros bisous
Montant : 90.0 Destinataire : SIG(9mnSvR7KtuwT3B1zGdrgoMGWEXA2MEXBYGTcUFYEEXJB) Commentaire : Merci pour l hydrolat de romarin et l eponge de konjac Bonne soiree

Emetteur : 4YW4Ny3UnkUESsjLdJ2KFAaYCKZqRDYpkVcF2kj6ma4x
Montant : 20.46 Destinataire : SIG(4ppWsXtJ9Vyq6dLntQMb3FZzbvcK69mz64w8NJkjN1Rm) Commentaire : Trajet

Emetteur : 5ENCaG1C6LtsmZApDbWgoofiSgk73qLtG2KQwCsPU9ey
Montant : 20.0 Destinataire : SIG(5BqkG5G8hQvTc3S7gVFqznrGEJvzxPSdngF6wVLZf8CP) Commentaire :
Montant : 10.23 Destinataire : SIG(HefSeaNgn1NxhK6wAJzpnzYqSBrQAFfyFyty5a7217aB) Commentaire :
Montant : 45.0 Destinataire : SIG(59pE8atyJTkGwQEKGh1BktCpnCT9YTT627AjVsjL5gQK) Commentaire : per la Ursula
Montant : 10.0 Destinataire : SIG(3yp8ouiRSFeQjxPHt3hp8h4QJu4fEznw4GopXCCmvcKn) Commentaire :
Montant : 30.69 Destinataire : SIG(59pE8atyJTkGwQEKGh1BktCpnCT9YTT627AjVsjL5gQK) Commentaire :

Emetteur : 5EVTNhnBWvQ4TXP1mDvWqWyLTbfaNt2WCiAoG5ReRM5v
Montant : 61.38 Destinataire : SIG(HaVUpDTppYUzYpvuL4gYLE58hxHVDdPFENQVHnK5QFpY) Commentaire :

Emetteur : 5gpnPGKpteNUwHbN5PJ2bdATfzzd7CVozBeFpqLeuYSB
Montant : 204.6 Destinataire : SIG(DGVn3MBeGVVYTK3u6vAsF4JPkQMLjytQ4C2NRFbiZ7HZ) Commentaire : Merci beaucoup pour le telephone

Emetteur : 5SJT7nawJe7Cqb4VwLEgydDFRtACzCsNxSLp6qJ7QLWj
Montant : 265.0 Destinataire : SIG(2mKmto464oWCVsRgcYM6vpwsLsGk6MhMtrBKf7DTAU34) Commentaire :
Montant : 200.0 Destinataire : SIG(9mnSvR7KtuwT3B1zGdrgoMGWEXA2MEXBYGTcUFYEEXJB) Commentaire : 3champoin et hydrolat
Montant : 50.0 Destinataire : SIG(2mKmto464oWCVsRgcYM6vpwsLsGk6MhMtrBKf7DTAU34) Commentaire : Merci Jane
Montant : 20.0 Destinataire : SIG(GJb5CzYSUr9xj2HwohkUUFUPoL6ux9KeCXBU3eKQiNCv) Commentaire : Merci pour les bocaux

Emetteur : 6gr76U82gbgHXWKxhsSunsVhnkeJdffSwfAVaNT92w5k
Montant : 1.0 Destinataire : SIG(2LfnGkSrEDmJMeyRhY73PqEbSbbwbfp1CHU8Y68c5DdS) Commentaire :

Emetteur : 6JDCNJh7AT1H5wiHmRHxppMkqbkYNh62xMgrXd3MkuZV
Montant : 1.0 Destinataire : SIG(6G7iGiGMo5dXcyWwE7N7pRGgVa5kB4FJb2DJjwgB4MFF) Commentaire :
Montant : 1.0 Destinataire : SIG(J3hNuPirTEoxBQ7Z9gL5NCqQfb8vMGD9YRyhTJKoixAX) Commentaire :
Montant : 1.0 Destinataire : SIG(8NtHNXVFQmahLLLHnL8FBnreMyC3gNe4BoWeRuLkyHcK) Commentaire :

Emetteur : 75NtBgBqVzNnA311t1JsgP4J4rKz3J4QnnSsGR1Zy3yS
Montant : 8.0 Destinataire : SIG(4dozMcv21iwmvnPW1oEKEhE21KWDNXQmUSJS4ZbYfZHB) Commentaire :

Emetteur : 761wHWRX2vZSLMkVs1bzrREjKzm9xKANBthseGRguBrZ
Montant : 150.0 Destinataire : SIG(8yssNtks6i9DmnDyRnpCqStTcwD8PW1iDPT1hnTZHqPM) Commentaire :

Emetteur : 7bqpBuugXQmKUZedQFuCDBVsVTLQvmA9keVDShrUaXD7
Montant : 6.0 Destinataire : SIG(C6Yz5vgyZ5KHxqRPy4zoAVqK4SNTvqq6DURTBqG2UesD) Commentaire : Oeufs

Emetteur : 7DW94QTph6bzQMC2VXNaXpxmmnLqD7KfjLzP9j4M69PU
Montant : 250.0 Destinataire : SIG(FvJmsh8GXzTLtK6boCzAwJTb9B5QbWRPnq6NepptRuo) Commentaire : Merci beaucoup pour covoiturage et services

Emetteur : 7FEQv3RVufB87NZdFa9reQRfxRK5YsjxyfMh3WSep34r
Montant : 250.0 Destinataire : SIG(AjxUJkDrjAVczQM5kawD3WKcLV4AWbRKYBSCSscUKWwo) Commentaire :

Emetteur : 7JvGor6ZEfGyTkqJuEye5FNyGx9ndXT46E43W2JF7ka4
Montant : 620.0 Destinataire : SIG(2mKmto464oWCVsRgcYM6vpwsLsGk6MhMtrBKf7DTAU34) Commentaire :
Montant : 40.0 Destinataire : SIG(4xMzDZuqrjmiNjEWDyuBvWGCf6qn4vU2PcQhQuWsrxtV) Commentaire : Merci

Emetteur : 7QQCrQTfDJdUxmm2ZabG2skJtFKqFTb69ThQtYyNMJgH
Montant : 300.0 Destinataire : SIG(6imkM7EWtrv627uY4e8kH8n8i7WWbqacPBFK2X11mLMR) Commentaire : Di merci papa
Montant : 300.0 Destinataire : SIG(FDg5QFx2qwrPLwyADqx8UhxKSNX1Dfa1o3BMgCB8a8ok) Commentaire :

Emetteur : 7TRTRviiNLfuXgNcjeEZkeykyXkVqjjCwrA5ERnzr7qV
Montant : 155.44 Destinataire : SIG(6imkM7EWtrv627uY4e8kH8n8i7WWbqacPBFK2X11mLMR) Commentaire : Je t aime maman

Emetteur : 87PiN9xk9t8e3paWPtaDADQwUihjCnudhsuKhgstrrTM
Montant : 200.0 Destinataire : SIG(BVUUkmCUA9vqtqxHEM7w5tdedn2QNVG2fPR3JaXKUBYo) Commentaire :
Montant : 350.0 Destinataire : SIG(FLjAof2c7NH6fLgqhqT6ZPjVTmsU58RK2XyAHg6kAwVm) Commentaire :

Emetteur : 8d7F8fVJ5CMEuDTS5U5UTSy2AVpz2EdVJfhCLdK8grQk
Montant : 5.0 Destinataire : SIG(B8qC8JCwcQpZBhSWtEFfY1LVVB7UNuxRFE5VdUECVr5u) Commentaire :

Emetteur : 8gundJEbfm73Kx3jjw8YivJyz8qD2igjf6baCBLFCxPU
Montant : 200.0 Destinataire : SIG(ETF1DcWxrgxnMGkkQVTvCTctscUGzgBZeBLCn978zFDm) Commentaire : Merci pour le miel au marche gune du clap aujourd hui bises
Montant : 100.0 Destinataire : SIG(BzHnbec1Gov7dLSt1EzJS7vikoQCECeuvZs4wamZAcT1) Commentaire : Merci youpi
Montant : 80.0 Destinataire : SIG(761wHWRX2vZSLMkVs1bzrREjKzm9xKANBthseGRguBrZ) Commentaire : Masque jaune merci
Montant : 45.0 Destinataire : SIG(5xfCh2tKt94ktErUGfZkwx5i9qyw9dgBypLWwgqFSvrb) Commentaire : Merci bisous

Emetteur : 8SbnQYBLoSYdAXtJnVbbjLygPWR3vbFJYCY4PiEdxenY
Montant : 100.0 Destinataire : SIG(E3ckHc5JhYgeSqFz2sRFYGX8zWAE4W9TFdf6PCqjfdt3) Commentaire : Merci pour ce beau et bon pain

Emetteur : 9D4kVcKWmEhPvAf58DRf5vCdXJeg7c794ngj8fqMHyVT
Montant : 120.0 Destinataire : SIG(HjtTanSWWYqhBJ19oezNqZC7Q2MTARaUYLhkeZAJtQCg) Commentaire : Excellente ambiance . … excellente cuisine ! Merci !

Emetteur : 9FDj1JyLZRv3naoqQqweGtfxAN8uLuEdDepYRVuRgB5F
Montant : 80.0 Destinataire : SIG(8Fh74i9q15UcRCRwT8T3StXtvp8Cck3Jbkvh6eu8ickb) Commentaire : 200g copeaux savon
Montant : 80.0 Destinataire : SIG(8Fh74i9q15UcRCRwT8T3StXtvp8Cck3Jbkvh6eu8ickb) Commentaire : Je tente un second virement

Emetteur : 9Pi7dtKq7MLzHh9rnmrXiC8av7oACrTuQCHyHyVrVZZR
Montant : 100.0 Destinataire : SIG(Zx3FKLoGrbRFGgS2Dm3vQsmMttrp8LNa7Rs5ShZidbt) Commentaire : Bienvenue
Montant : 100.0 Destinataire : SIG(78ZwwgpgdH5uLZLbThUQH7LKwPgjMunYfLiCfUCySkM8) Commentaire : Merci. :slight_smile:

Emetteur : 9Y3eGU8Le6jsatvSk7UjShZKND7boWpBofqc127Laycv
Montant : 50.0 Destinataire : SIG(FmvesngCoCfj8FDKzYS5ys7X1pBPuUspVXxJJmoFqp3z) Commentaire : Bienvenue

Emetteur : 9yyZZbqUaHJTXLhxeCwTyxQEEPU6VxNUtc4bLWDvg1Xb
Montant : 70.0 Destinataire : SIG(GSJz78evfWqRwzkGvmkdFXQfaU9UsA7BFBmSrGeMMThT) Commentaire : Merci a bientot
Montant : 160.0 Destinataire : SIG(7QQCrQTfDJdUxmm2ZabG2skJtFKqFTb69ThQtYyNMJgH) Commentaire : Merci pour les plantes
Montant : 300.0 Destinataire : SIG(5W97LRZwmV3K4KZCU9gpwe1w1m1Hmns846VPUAjpw6bA) Commentaire : Merci
Montant : 30.0 Destinataire : SIG(24BahX8RRM94WUT4i1zuGHwtQhbfwsUo2jP7E85RD7ug) Commentaire : Merci pour les bracelets
Montant : 40.0 Destinataire : SIG(BKWZNLbEYMwRSwn5NJ7QmxPKQkM8QEMC39z4u5UCrpZ) Commentaire : Merci pour le chou

Emetteur : A5QiUcWR146JF5m1wUk2Jwei75q6WLhJcrNrhh7mtoSN
Montant : 3000.0 Destinataire : SIG(AUAyR2mqyT2Pt8To4vaY2UxYM4FtGSrsTzk3pHvbUyTN) Commentaire :
Montant : 3000.0 Destinataire : SIG(AUAyR2mqyT2Pt8To4vaY2UxYM4FtGSrsTzk3pHvbUyTN) Commentaire :

Emetteur : A69LS3NsLYGt7BhcAHS5nhNiBLbZeLwSH2fcjNFKAVeA
Montant : 102.3 Destinataire : SIG(BSek3VacuWYtSt2nykrcWWWK6Di9rNVahZucuw2dhaZz) Commentaire : Ecouteurs

Emetteur : AdBF7ZFXspTmZB9kxRjANxhJmsCa3RtHxwZdktmPcxNi
Montant : 90.0 Destinataire : SIG(ApGAJS4kvBNb43gy9su7AgqvZKq2sJe9Q9CxEQ1y1AqL) Commentaire : Merci pour les legumes

Emetteur : AghoLFNVqTdAJVvKtuZgQcPihNAZNEKABNGpft7cZShG
Montant : 30.0 Destinataire : SIG(EzoHgnj5XAjJWN3WU7f1SfhSrNdfrp1wbu5wPpRGVbJw) Commentaire :
Montant : 30.0 Destinataire : SIG(H7Es6YAftAKvM3EQPgDWEwq1e4Hv9GSWVsyhg6LVnbnj) Commentaire :
Montant : 60.0 Destinataire : SIG(9Sqo78jHC1UFUaPmRku8STARdWcTbk45Njyc3AKRLbbx) Commentaire :

Emetteur : Ai6EwhkjFGJKZouatmnDQFzp6nfttvMNJR74xgPXJSgt
Montant : 900.0 Destinataire : SIG(FcL4LvjzfrjFcYrAyTn2EYaUNnDZtD6o9TJaC1SGgjer) Commentaire : Culasse et pot

Emetteur : AQecrnZNZUVnMw5sSqNy9gRccfMPLTFFGbcuxumYDS2K
Montant : 10.0 Destinataire : SIG(8fNUAya2XC2mBwfBejSSEidpmBCDNABS27c4tuu2D6xb) Commentaire : Gorille

Emetteur : AToTc2TMa2eMBwtKyCbLnPVFrrn1JChsF4fcy22iZ432
Montant : 20.0 Destinataire : SIG(CziEgFsmiuGWvhU7gHUfifDphjHYLH9wYBwKodDcuySA) Commentaire :
Montant : 10.0 Destinataire : SIG(AjxUJkDrjAVczQM5kawD3WKcLV4AWbRKYBSCSscUKWwo) Commentaire :
Montant : 10.0 Destinataire : SIG(AjxUJkDrjAVczQM5kawD3WKcLV4AWbRKYBSCSscUKWwo) Commentaire :

Emetteur : AVVfeE8Xssgvd1HXMZDaRbPUp7tWea7DeBusPXE74yow
Montant : 100.0 Destinataire : SIG(FvJmsh8GXzTLtK6boCzAwJTb9B5QbWRPnq6NepptRuo) Commentaire : Congratualation entaide solidaire depanage batterie voiture

Emetteur : BfaK9wdq74XzuFKekV7i31WMmWcgbztbcL3uuRKXtMfU
Montant : 50.0 Destinataire : SIG(Ca7eD23hvP1Yfw5B7t2LHMBiY2NUzCCW1TdBMGn4q2m1) Commentaire : Apero
Montant : 20.0 Destinataire : SIG(3xEKAfjdoGxzubNxuYp8W1mgzzisHYQ2dQSWSiVshHpZ) Commentaire : Apero

Emetteur : BhbqVQcNAGVrRPmwL7kNb5fvDv7CA9wxJNNbfjmgRYor
Montant : 40.92 Destinataire : SIG(Dgnd5ygfanJA4STdVKakZVQSkTUSRdBABWV6d7H5eyMB) Commentaire :

Emetteur : Bitw97s6EP3uTheg1Niv2W8tuEVmqCWSMoC4KtxU7oTY
Montant : 460.35 Destinataire : SIG(5gpnPGKpteNUwHbN5PJ2bdATfzzd7CVozBeFpqLeuYSB) Commentaire :
Montant : 306.89 Destinataire : SIG(5gpnPGKpteNUwHbN5PJ2bdATfzzd7CVozBeFpqLeuYSB) Commentaire : en g1 2ieme paiement a bientot
Montant : 306.89 Destinataire : SIG(5gpnPGKpteNUwHbN5PJ2bdATfzzd7CVozBeFpqLeuYSB) Commentaire : 1er versement en g1

Emetteur : BKWZNLbEYMwRSwn5NJ7QmxPKQkM8QEMC39z4u5UCrpZ
Montant : 30.0 Destinataire : SIG(9yyZZbqUaHJTXLhxeCwTyxQEEPU6VxNUtc4bLWDvg1Xb) Commentaire :

Emetteur : BLjF65UEEtH4s1EVrqbYE5gbbhtrRwWjQmy5oWwpSi7Z
Montant : 200.0 Destinataire : SIG(58an5GjnnTJuNRxLur1pUvmTRV7XNNbcKvGJJBRsH9DD) Commentaire : Libro deuda anterior

Emetteur : BnoexgYnginE9LCSDpMjknJ617vu6f14ckyXrUDpJNSm
Montant : 60.0 Destinataire : SIG(EFYC5yFiB7A1jzbFxZCj7RMVaW6NY2QpsKMaAJqum3ZP) Commentaire : Cours de yoga pour Math Seb et moi

Emetteur : BQFKUbKxjgkdLVzRgTr6RPASqA3aMv7qyz6YXxxRydCk
Montant : 240.0 Destinataire : SIG(2mBBS5UtmTJDjdsdyPHU6RX6orF68BCZSyPg3NWwJKDD) Commentaire :

Emetteur : BrEWT2vYTrAJ3yfamyoCatbpQyMF4THWBtNmWwXvQBnU
Montant : 50.0 Destinataire : SIG(DnNNspN67kze599j7d1HjqnjwueC2RVv1xARH8HXAudp) Commentaire : Communication pour Cham… Merci !
Montant : 460.35 Destinataire : SIG(25jW4EqX1muPvjueYQ12gdGSro5k9vW4oz7QDvHWCKVQ) Commentaire : Je te rajoute un pitipeuplus car tu les merites bien ! Merci !

Emetteur : Bt3aq3zzVsV7CMarkjM6LNHfTBg4fmoYW6sj9HVeBdkx
Montant : 69.0 Destinataire : SIG(89RyLEc1ULqS1PsPgEMoaUpRf6iYXDQU2ArSvqfKZS6v) Commentaire : Avec tout mon amour <3
Montant : 100.0 Destinataire : SIG(8pyeF9T8vrvbCzvGLfTarBUJaLNVFFAUwFf6Re69pgWP) Commentaire : Tes premieres unites de monnaie libre !

Emetteur : Bt4D1FdyA4JKPFYc7Lv8c3iNNT1ctYMuYCakCgbq7Jpr
Montant : 20.46 Destinataire : SIG(HjtTanSWWYqhBJ19oezNqZC7Q2MTARaUYLhkeZAJtQCg) Commentaire : Complement des 5euros
Montant : 30.69 Destinataire : SIG(5xfCh2tKt94ktErUGfZkwx5i9qyw9dgBypLWwgqFSvrb) Commentaire : Merci pour la sauge. Je vais la recouvrir de fil de fer j ai peu que la ficelle se denoue et que cela ne tienne plus l ensemble.r
Montant : 220.0 Destinataire : SIG(ETF1DcWxrgxnMGkkQVTvCTctscUGzgBZeBLCn978zFDm) Commentaire : Merci pour ton miel Bonjour de Lodeve
Montant : 30.0 Destinataire : SIG(6k5guQo6jtjYvcC8evnHgHvFvdHS8aCspZkxWXULzPFb) Commentaire :

Emetteur : BzHnbec1Gov7dLSt1EzJS7vikoQCECeuvZs4wamZAcT1
Montant : 200.0 Destinataire : SIG(ETF1DcWxrgxnMGkkQVTvCTctscUGzgBZeBLCn978zFDm) Commentaire : MERCI
Montant : 200.0 Destinataire : SIG(5VYg9YHvLQuoky7EPyyk3cEfBUtB1GuAeJ6SiJ6c9wWe) Commentaire : Bois
Montant : 200.0 Destinataire : SIG(5VYg9YHvLQuoky7EPyyk3cEfBUtB1GuAeJ6SiJ6c9wWe) Commentaire : Pour le bois merci
Montant : 300.0 Destinataire : SIG(HaadSx2bn9yHRxTFTH1jXcUxa8hMnjr8i8sALkbFfMEe) Commentaire : Reparation voiture grand merci
Montant : 200.0 Destinataire : SIG(ETF1DcWxrgxnMGkkQVTvCTctscUGzgBZeBLCn978zFDm) Commentaire : Grand merci

Emetteur : C1mKadgfPhPYhg49XkJL5om7U3RtxPkgNarDP8k7NCJf
Montant : 100.0 Destinataire : SIG(HPEHcGwHFrbaSKF4fPK4WYytwZ5SQdCdWKpR6Ts2DKeh) Commentaire : Vinaigre

Emetteur : C3ivNUep9gvKjoheCE8DoeL4LsJjT4W2VXLuBKNFCkGV
Montant : 80.0 Destinataire : SIG(HjtTanSWWYqhBJ19oezNqZC7Q2MTARaUYLhkeZAJtQCg) Commentaire : Miel
Montant : 200.0 Destinataire : SIG(HjtTanSWWYqhBJ19oezNqZC7Q2MTARaUYLhkeZAJtQCg) Commentaire : Repas
Montant : 1.0 Destinataire : SIG(Au2c2xAjxarz9k2h1kDVkQJYdcAnBiByVd5YajB6gw3m) Commentaire : Super coequipier :slight_smile:
Montant : 200.0 Destinataire : SIG(ETF1DcWxrgxnMGkkQVTvCTctscUGzgBZeBLCn978zFDm) Commentaire : Miel merciii
Montant : 100.0 Destinataire : SIG(761wHWRX2vZSLMkVs1bzrREjKzm9xKANBthseGRguBrZ) Commentaire :

Emetteur : Ca7eD23hvP1Yfw5B7t2LHMBiY2NUzCCW1TdBMGn4q2m1
Montant : 80.0 Destinataire : SIG(BfaK9wdq74XzuFKekV7i31WMmWcgbztbcL3uuRKXtMfU) Commentaire : Merci Manu de valider cette transaction

Emetteur : CCdjH7Pd8GPe74ZbiD1DdZ1CXQ2ggYVehk2c7iVV6NwJ
Montant : 230.0 Destinataire : SIG(8ATSGhxQHQYhGht4TmfZ2ToNTXy1Ap3iDut7LtnNXRR5) Commentaire : Merci

Emetteur : CQUya3YQKqKyo6tKGy1k8wWjhMN4z5tJfUvadYrd75sV
Montant : 300.0 Destinataire : SIG(9KW972PwbaQdbzTzu9LVoneu85oDe4wnaNUVPW8w16Aw) Commentaire : Massages pieds

Emetteur : CvcUZwhr4qVeaGT7CKtnkci54i795e7i4PNjHRqxXscw
Montant : 100.0 Destinataire : SIG(3Xq5TWd9Hjb4pDH7WNTUVGQmHF5sHUVbrvezL9T82w2E) Commentaire : Pour les gants et l envoi. Il y a un peu plus mais plus facile de arrondir pour moi.

Emetteur : CvrMiUhAJpNyX5sdAyZqPE6yEFfSsf6j9EpMmeKvMCWW
Montant : 1.0 Destinataire : SIG(CmFKubyqbmJWbhyH2eEPVSSs4H4NeXGDfrETzEnRFtPd) Commentaire :

Emetteur : CweFkEN91dGzoy4n2Y9mhupqZBcyJFiWakoBcaq2kpcC
Montant : 255.75 Destinataire : SIG(FEcfFyZuAMuCeqANo4U1iRdbwcr8BP2C5nfh42FP6GGG) Commentaire : Seance de psy

Emetteur : Cy49SCD2S9x6KFc8Jf9hypAXHn2SiSKF5B3xsdSgeXt2
Montant : 716.1 Destinataire : SIG(AiS8J7S5SwoBc3E8bQCuUkFmQGjkoaR7DqAvVdLEB277) Commentaire :

Emetteur : DGwZas7jWTivwo86cooDLE9ZmnM7B5DRMKDVGADiKNyw
Montant : 100.0 Destinataire : SIG(7DhNqG7bDRmbsXhKohG7vCD5ppETSUBcPNpa7cTkVEbf) Commentaire : Bonjour Valerie ceci est le paiement pour seance Dorota. A bientot

Emetteur : DXAoiVP6poAwNhS3uDUMpMqMhSqawC5TKNFkbBEwB4hp
Montant : 300.0 Destinataire : SIG(2fGRf9Bkj6TKffA5ELBKfRvdSzSPxE2Cdf3buMAdpiUY) Commentaire :
Montant : 22.0 Destinataire : SIG(yYbYrCAMsmfzhuLjNoo9GV8BKYjcpwFuSWy3PWmyKqE) Commentaire : Pour la guitare :wink:

Emetteur : E86XYMwkoQ5CL4FfkQVZhsMsGaQXYJM5Vt2yZCQJN1GN
Montant : 450.0 Destinataire : SIG(Ca7eD23hvP1Yfw5B7t2LHMBiY2NUzCCW1TdBMGn4q2m1) Commentaire : Machine Pain

Emetteur : EAHgNyYsxmS7YSfuQsEzEWwKnD2UyMzwVTuBnstMSk3e
Montant : 153.45 Destinataire : SIG(79XB4UPxMJsURb2PbiKQDAEUH6fV557ZuS6Nin2pp7ji) Commentaire :

Emetteur : EBGeL7dNSa44Cb4YHph9NG5wcLmRDYRseNbGLLN4SQBs
Montant : 500.0 Destinataire : SIG(8iB2D8gcg3U8FcJ6286mVbrKmrQkRguHYHtcJfNWMLC3) Commentaire :
Montant : 10.0 Destinataire : SIG(8ATSGhxQHQYhGht4TmfZ2ToNTXy1Ap3iDut7LtnNXRR5) Commentaire :
Montant : 50.0 Destinataire : SIG(7SrcsgCQ4pgmSbQRTTuvr4HxQXEsDsw5CUnXEjE2kZCZ) Commentaire :
Montant : 10.0 Destinataire : SIG(8ATSGhxQHQYhGht4TmfZ2ToNTXy1Ap3iDut7LtnNXRR5) Commentaire :

Emetteur : ED8rPDMY7bvqVMn55EquFbVkPnAW1wn3T2wGKSFbShCc
Montant : 80.0 Destinataire : SIG(7SrcsgCQ4pgmSbQRTTuvr4HxQXEsDsw5CUnXEjE2kZCZ) Commentaire :
Montant : 30.0 Destinataire : SIG(8ATSGhxQHQYhGht4TmfZ2ToNTXy1Ap3iDut7LtnNXRR5) Commentaire :
Montant : 10.0 Destinataire : SIG(EBGeL7dNSa44Cb4YHph9NG5wcLmRDYRseNbGLLN4SQBs) Commentaire :

Emetteur : EJYiE8pnwgCPH9ASowtJdnbmV6yPVJ2nXbwyJ9jraMgp
Montant : 100.0 Destinataire : SIG(9nd54tU1be31uW5KVNDQuaa9U3zSgtZZSkEPDjR5V7Uc) Commentaire :
Montant : 200.0 Destinataire : SIG(BA8jDEKNQx8MsVQ3ajsg1YAcBH2sT9uPEGhe6ZmEzaZB) Commentaire :

Emetteur : EQywfza92Pm6oJ6AZELkicWM2eqoE8drHJDPzXxQzN2X
Montant : 10.0 Destinataire : SIG(Afr6VX84Ju1enFsP9w7Z3eMCmKFGzAfRBWpd8fHP4iNW) Commentaire :
Montant : 10.0 Destinataire : SIG(FEcfFyZuAMuCeqANo4U1iRdbwcr8BP2C5nfh42FP6GGG) Commentaire :
Montant : 10.0 Destinataire : SIG(FEcfFyZuAMuCeqANo4U1iRdbwcr8BP2C5nfh42FP6GGG) Commentaire :

Emetteur : ESGSm8gtdwjk9fwoEBhm4hjnasUWSRKoCKqPmVU6qnGq
Montant : 200.0 Destinataire : SIG(EAHgNyYsxmS7YSfuQsEzEWwKnD2UyMzwVTuBnstMSk3e) Commentaire :

Emetteur : EvsCHhoPT63p1eiDXVRMkkQHrQFisA5xypqMnayXEugz
Montant : 62.0 Destinataire : SIG(8ATSGhxQHQYhGht4TmfZ2ToNTXy1Ap3iDut7LtnNXRR5) Commentaire : Merci pour la bouillotte et les charlottes!
Montant : 20.0 Destinataire : SIG(EBGeL7dNSa44Cb4YHph9NG5wcLmRDYRseNbGLLN4SQBs) Commentaire : Merci pour les cookies
Montant : 40.0 Destinataire : SIG(2r51YityHoZG4JE9vTdteiJsEA4MJLZoE9vzEMp7vpvZ) Commentaire :

Emetteur : EzrLqx5Kqp5BfgNbGhJeQwgi8r7F9sbixjnR8epfuzNp
Montant : 306.9 Destinataire : SIG(FdMdo35mJLqyitWk7L8fi9fZvtMQUCwH8oMWNrGdyFBK) Commentaire : Merci pour les chayottes oignon de Roscoff Cyclenthere tomates yuzu citron caviar …

Emetteur : F4F6XcExUJCKMP4ebPyaecbhwwsQcebLdboHDB9HPybL
Montant : 80.0 Destinataire : SIG(BVUUkmCUA9vqtqxHEM7w5tdedn2QNVG2fPR3JaXKUBYo) Commentaire :
Montant : 100.0 Destinataire : SIG(87PiN9xk9t8e3paWPtaDADQwUihjCnudhsuKhgstrrTM) Commentaire : 2 savons
Montant : 30.0 Destinataire : SIG(FLjAof2c7NH6fLgqhqT6ZPjVTmsU58RK2XyAHg6kAwVm) Commentaire : Chanterelles

Emetteur : FcL4LvjzfrjFcYrAyTn2EYaUNnDZtD6o9TJaC1SGgjer
Montant : 890.01 Destinataire : SIG(3kS1Nyi7UUwxezxpSHwvL9iN56KJq3c3KcYRxH2KwiZo) Commentaire : Pc maman olivier

Emetteur : FDg5QFx2qwrPLwyADqx8UhxKSNX1Dfa1o3BMgCB8a8ok
Montant : 100.0 Destinataire : SIG(4AgBPDFtEa2bbmcAfhQCbPTh7Au73qHT1u74dkTBKjvK) Commentaire :
Montant : 200.0 Destinataire : SIG(6imkM7EWtrv627uY4e8kH8n8i7WWbqacPBFK2X11mLMR) Commentaire : Voila pou toi

Emetteur : FEXrw7EaUZdbek8x1gdi9zRxJKvudHk8qtCTrBYZKczX
Montant : 142.0 Destinataire : SIG(EiqLrxVzQBj9mfjRV4HZ8snBzTbcvkaEU8uZNU1P8k6i) Commentaire :

Emetteur : FhSGy8VsER2bjfNe6P3CZD4Daow7gSn9NSvABPJSeeqx
Montant : 1000.0 Destinataire : SIG(4KHtTAvm6GBuSemv27wqxduv4WMYgHiRCzsstB53G3hY) Commentaire : participation paiement tondeuse

Emetteur : FLjAof2c7NH6fLgqhqT6ZPjVTmsU58RK2XyAHg6kAwVm
Montant : 1000.0 Destinataire : SIG(8CWuf4f1jYoVzHh4DEFpCyzZYC1pgz4t2wU8F2zKCthh) Commentaire : Biz les gars j espere vous revoir bientot
Montant : 200.0 Destinataire : SIG(87PiN9xk9t8e3paWPtaDADQwUihjCnudhsuKhgstrrTM) Commentaire :

Emetteur : FSBquicJ6KVxZDfncXeVtQVnLBNbNq8X8UhpwNj9cgT1
Montant : 50.0 Destinataire : SIG(62ZtSkg12PvMXzeMZK9pFv4vZuxuzrMjvi52LVkjidLb) Commentaire : Coussin et terrine blanche

Emetteur : FUCbsucfvY9TZmipZcD1v1aoGkunsqF2tx1ZBciZWNz5
Montant : 20.0 Destinataire : SIG(7SrcsgCQ4pgmSbQRTTuvr4HxQXEsDsw5CUnXEjE2kZCZ) Commentaire : Courge
Montant : 20.0 Destinataire : SIG(EBGeL7dNSa44Cb4YHph9NG5wcLmRDYRseNbGLLN4SQBs) Commentaire : Cookies Florence

Emetteur : FUM6zkj8TMb2bvA9XHtyWPPJecsBi4D39D4kCMmF82Cm
Montant : 90.0 Destinataire : SIG(yYbYrCAMsmfzhuLjNoo9GV8BKYjcpwFuSWy3PWmyKqE) Commentaire :

Emetteur : FvJmsh8GXzTLtK6boCzAwJTb9B5QbWRPnq6NepptRuo
Montant : 550.0 Destinataire : SIG(E8LU6zs92Q5PByPbdpEBC5H6dkvvinkTGLVGQZ8U2J3T) Commentaire :

Emetteur : FwjJMoXYfV72ceZkpFWWeUN6rrsnaHYvw5joqmo3H7As
Montant : 100.0 Destinataire : SIG(Fv2s9uMcmtwqNQajQZQAcP4LjwXF3GYS9tbsudAGCn1m) Commentaire :
Montant : 100.0 Destinataire : SIG(Fv2s9uMcmtwqNQajQZQAcP4LjwXF3GYS9tbsudAGCn1m) Commentaire :

Emetteur : GMr9X5dYjuK1X68KM4baQibepA77Bx88jJ85hWPpLw5J
Montant : 45.0 Destinataire : SIG(852k79eFMM9992q4QKZwrEov2qzQTEPp2JTwdvvSYqNx) Commentaire : Le temps coule comme du lait en poudre :slight_smile:

Emetteur : GwiG1wyTNvXBwjXdhxhpEKExc94aCr34uVRkyeD5mtJx
Montant : 30.0 Destinataire : SIG(ALSJdNSoBMaKVUodj77z7Bf8QS7MgXSQAekGaTPBazWR) Commentaire : A l as du plancher

Emetteur : GXhquJCxPt3FgCTmm8sfVPexuEz5SUNQfbdmQDjzV2kE
Montant : 20.0 Destinataire : SIG(EFYC5yFiB7A1jzbFxZCj7RMVaW6NY2QpsKMaAJqum3ZP) Commentaire : Yoga 07/10 / <3

Emetteur : GzBqjpzDPWFXfVTT9xyUtYAW3bHibAKqG7Pxi3wd3UGE
Montant : 300.0 Destinataire : SIG(7f8Mg4AaDX2JX9c9C3PHjvQkq4Xr6tBhmg1WRQUR9J95) Commentaire :
Montant : 5.0 Destinataire : SIG(24BahX8RRM94WUT4i1zuGHwtQhbfwsUo2jP7E85RD7ug) Commentaire :
Montant : 20.0 Destinataire : SIG(7QQCrQTfDJdUxmm2ZabG2skJtFKqFTb69ThQtYyNMJgH) Commentaire :
Montant : 30.0 Destinataire : SIG(67WoamDaxmi32XQd2a1w9q3Q7KiCse8wu3mvt2kf535y) Commentaire :

Emetteur : HAZJu2t5Wv7X3H6TnFdxt2YSypM93riq45Jj8LSrRqg5
Montant : 102.3 Destinataire : SIG(BSek3VacuWYtSt2nykrcWWWK6Di9rNVahZucuw2dhaZz) Commentaire : Et merci !
Montant : 200.0 Destinataire : SIG(13PfJWVPZvy4uZpF6LiAAd9dCLDzdHK1rYrUYAMQx6NW) Commentaire : Enfin…
Montant : 1.0 Destinataire : SIG(8KSb1Xnf12YCHT1TWLxwNpyssnhXVsA7WksJP15zgzep) Commentaire :

Emetteur : HfHdqN9dE99HyxHfavuNovr3Dfhw5XvPkVpQaLMgxnnR
Montant : 10.24 Destinataire : SIG(A5g9iXna9rpfCtbz3MjKt4YvhMCWPziq4qZSqN2UeTpF) Commentaire :

Emetteur : HjtTanSWWYqhBJ19oezNqZC7Q2MTARaUYLhkeZAJtQCg
Montant : 300.0 Destinataire : SIG(BzHnbec1Gov7dLSt1EzJS7vikoQCECeuvZs4wamZAcT1) Commentaire : Lentilles corail

Emetteur : HQvNGfZy4ytg2jp33B7i6D1YxveM473SBETJ9fWV9du
Montant : 50.0 Destinataire : SIG(B3aAp1agRum87AzyBhRY6KgGqh98LSajx1Jd2k6ru4To) Commentaire :
Montant : 50.0 Destinataire : SIG(B3aAp1agRum87AzyBhRY6KgGqh98LSajx1Jd2k6ru4To) Commentaire :

Emetteur : Hxvt6Yj6n7sYud5YCiH6z4NJT4mbuSjBqErVX4V8GE3
Montant : 50.0 Destinataire : SIG(Ct5Yh5QtEeuXchri4MmvmvsLP1tvDw4yhMHoGHhjeQgE) Commentaire :

Emetteur : K66QRvCQNUvYgbPF5D1v72sPKSus4KweERemDrPeHzb
Montant : 286.44 Destinataire : SIG(B3aAp1agRum87AzyBhRY6KgGqh98LSajx1Jd2k6ru4To) Commentaire : Pour le blender - merci d avance

Emetteur : V54n2ZVge3L1SBeV2gtS1vQB5K2iyJUWs45b2taeZTB
Montant : 30.0 Destinataire : SIG(Fky95GbBRjj6sbkX7CsS3fj7kiqrrEW1vGYeVNoiiHxH) Commentaire :

These are only pending txs on MLO node, maybe some were written on the BC.

Once you get your hands on MLOs node :

• make a backup of .config/duniter (or whatever custom dir it is)
  • sync the node and check it is reachable through WS2P / BMA / BMAS. Use duniter wizard network to configure the network values, and check port forwarding/firewall, and maybe apache/nginx if there is one (I cannot help you on that last subject).
  • maybe force a sync of mempools through duniter sync-mempool g1.duniter.org
  • publish following message, or change it as you like :
Bonjour !

Le noeud monnaielibreoccitanie.org a été désynchronisé pendant deux semaines. Nous venons de le resynchroniser sur le réseau.

Cela peut impliquer :

• que des opérations de toile de confiance (certifications, adhésions, révocations) ne sont pas passées, ou étaient invisibles. Nous avons pu propager certaines opérations au réseau principal, cependant nous vous recommandons de vérifier que les opérations que vous avez effectué sont bien passées. En particulier, si vous avez fait une révocation de compte, celle-ci n’aura sans doute pas été enregistrée : relancez-la.

• que des transactions n’ont pas été enregistrées. Vous trouverez ci-joint une liste des opérations qui étaient en attente sur le noeud MLO. Si vous avez utilisé le noeud MLO ces dernières semaines, cherchez votre clef publique comme « emetteur » dans cette liste. Vous trouverez les transactions en attente. Vérifiez si ces transactions ont été enregistrées, et si elles ne le sont pas, renvoyez-les.
    NB : les clefs publiques destinataires sont entourées de SIG(). Ceci est une information purement technique, vous n’avez pas à vous en soucier.

I think you should wait for MLOs node to be sync before publishing the message, so users using this node can make their txs on the same node.

I will try to propagate all WOT documents I have to the whole network.

2 Likes

Depuis 19h20 le samedi 31 octobre, le noeud g1.monnaielibreoccitanie.org est désactivé.