- I am a Duniter project contributor.
- I created around 170 tickets for bugs reports and enhancement proposals on Duniter node and Sakia projects.
- I posted a blog article about libre currency and Duniter project.
- I created a package of Duniter node for YunoHost self-hosting distribution.
- I wrote a Duniter CLI client called Silkaj.
- I were present to Libre Currencies Meetings versions 5, 6, 7, and 8.
- I presented my Duniter projects at LCM v8.
- I tested ZetaBrouzouf, Metabrouzouf, 2, TestNet, and Ğtest currencies.
- I did a radio program “Monnaie Libre”.
- For more details about me, you could find on my website my presentation.
On Ğ currency, my identity is
moul and my public key is:
Please, certify my identity only if you saw me physically.