Probleme de double compte

Bonjour à tous
je vous expose mon probleme.
j’ai creer un compte le 13 06 2022
sur lequel j’ai eu 3 certifications
le 22 06 2022 mon compte n’etais plus menmbre et mes certifications avaient disparu.
j’ai donc reactivé mon compte en compte membre et mes contact m’on recertifié.
ce pendant je me retrouve avec 2 compte avec :
meme user id
meme clef

ca depend sur quel neud je me connecte.

aujourdu’hui un de mes compte ales 5 certifications

que dois je faire. penser vous que ma certification va passer ?
pensez vous que mon compte du 22 06 avec 3 certif va disparaitre au bout de 2 mois ?

voila ma clef

4pfG4vU5MWCADvo7Khddp5zte7iB9h48KruijLPsQXqP

j’ai donc 2 comptes un du 13 06 2022 un du 22 06 2022 en fonction des neuds

merci pour votre aide

1 Like

Tapes ta clef publique dans

là tu verras mieux les deux identités homonymes.

Dirige tes certificateurs vers la seconde qui a déjà 4 certifs (elle se distingue par la date de création).

Si l’une des identités passe, l’autre sera supprimée car le pseudonyme doit être unique en blockchain.

Si tu as un doute ou tes certificateurs ont un doute, révoque celle qui n’a qu’une certif.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed this case once before, just recently, and I found myself reading the following thread that discusses this known issue. Cesium > Plusieurs identités sur un compte, mais impossible de changer vers la bonne avant de certifier - #10 par Paidge

In your case, as of wednesday June 29th at 15h45 (at least according to nodes g1.duniter.org and g1.nuaje.fr), it appears that the mempool has 2 sets/dosiers of distinct Identiy+Membership documents waiting to be treated. The first dosier references block #533210 and has 6 certs; the second dosier references block #535255 and has 3 certs. Via cesium, we can see that there are 2 Identity+Membership sets with the time they were published into the mempool as well as the number of certs each have… but we can neither navigate specifically to each in order to view the certs, nor can our certifiers navigate to certify a particular dosier.

I like vit’s Idea to revoke one of them… but I’m not sure if Cesium will enable you to specifically revoke the one you want. Perhaps other duniter clients allow for this???.. Where you could revoke the particular dosier that you do NOT want… or… Where your certifiers could certify a particular dosier???

In my recent case, I was acting as a certifier and the potential member preferred that I certify the dosier which Cesium had hidden/shadowed. I kludged a Certification document together referencing the shadowed dosier, signed it, and submitted it to the network. As an unknown side-effect of submitting a valid certification into the mempool, Cesium switched dosiers so that viewing/certifying via cesium was possible on the potential member’s prefered dosier… and effectively hiding/shadowing the one she didn’t prefer. That’s history, she’s one of us now.

If you do nothing, I suspect the dosier referencing 533210 will get written as those certs become available (or will expire and fall out of the mempool leaving only 1). vit’s advise to watch your dosiers on wotwizard is very useful (thanks vit… nicely done wotwizard devs!)

(added: Cesium currently has your 533210 dosier visible/actionable, which would be a superset of the other dosier once « Sylvieswing82 » certifies. Maybe ask that member to re-certify you for a 7th cert?)

Spencer

Attendez juste le 30 juin que vos certificateurs soient disponibles. wotwizard-ui

1 Like

Merci pour toutes ces réponses . je comprend mieux maintenant
Thank you for all these answers. I understand better now

1 Like

bon ma certification est effective … merci

1 Like

et mon second compte a disparu … merci a tous

comment puije mettre ce post en resolu ?

1 Like

Tu as un symbole de case cochée avec « solution » dans les icônes d’action sur les messages. Clique sur « solution » sur le message qui t’as aidé. Le titre du sujet sera alors précédé d’une case cochée, signifiant qu’il est résolu. Ravi d’avoir pu t’aider.