For Duniter (This is MY interpretation, it is not absolute but I hope it is mainly right)
- Why this community would be for ?
To implement the TRM, which is a new way to create the money (and we think it is fairer)
- What would be the rules to have the right to enter this community ?
Being a human and having a unique membership
- What would be the benefits for its members to be part of it ?
Being recognised as a human and so gainig the right to create money
- What would be the interactions with non-members ?
Non-members can do transactions, they just cannot create money (but can gain it)
- Who can decide what and how (unanimity ? 51% consensus ? etc…) ?
Rules are defined in the license and in the software, you have to agree in order to be a member. These rules can change if at least 51% of the members calculating nodes agree and start to run another version of the software.