Hi, nice people.
I’m interested in doing a web (app) client for uCoin. That’s it.
I think is interesting because:
- It would be easy to access (no installation needed).
- It would work on any OS (desktop & mobile & others).
- It would avoid the typical difficulty of development and deployment of the current Linux ecosystem (fragmentation).
- It could be able to attract more contributors (it seems like everyone nowadays knows a bit about web development - myself included ).
- It could be possible to share some (server) code with uCoin (Node.js).
- It would be easy to “export” to specific OSes/environments (like NW.js/Electron - for desktop in general -, or Android’s WebView , or GNOME’s GJS, etc).
Also, I want to share general interface efforts with CuteCoin (and others), if they want it too.
What do you think?