I have just published a draft RFC for version 12 of the DUBP protocol, it includes the following changes:
- rename DUP -> DUBP.
- Indicates the possibility of invalid signatures in blocks with version
- Remove rule BR_G106.
Update rule BR_G102: Obtaining the REF_BLOCK by number only (removal of the constraint on hash).
- Update transactions local validation: addition of a minimal amount on outputs for transactions in blocks version
- Update of the expected version for each document.
- Adding local and global validations in the outline.
- Update rule BR_G27 : fix #11 (Certifications being replayed are counted twice)
You can see all the differences with version 11 here: https://git.duniter.org/nodes/common/doc/merge_requests/10/diffs?commit_id=ed256c43e1313ad3eed91d478ffadbe9268de555
I need a review by @cgeek at least, and other contributors if possible
If you validate the changes in this RFC, I would implement them in Duniter, I am setting up my development environment for Duniter
These changes are the result of the following discussions :