If you would like to join our testing currency
Meta_Brouzouf, then you should follow these few steps:
1. Install Sakia & publish your identity
A tutorial has been written for this purpose : Sakia getting started tutorial
2. Ask for certifications on the forum
Now your identity + join membership should be on the server. But for your membership to be written in the blockchain, you will need at least 3 signatures from existing members. So, you are pleased to create a topic presenting you, your identity, and give “proofs” of identity ownership.
Subject : [Ask for Certifications] cgeek
I am cgeek, founder of uCoin project. I am also known as c-geek or twicedd. Here are few resources for proving my identity:
- My user identity: cgeek
- my public key: HnFcSms8jzwngtVomTTnzudZx7SHUQY8sVE1y8yBmULk
Feel free to ask me questions on social networks so I can prove I own those accounts.
3. Once you are a member, certify newcomers!
Today you were the newcomer, tomorrow you will be the member who certify them! Do not hesitate to certify newcomers & existing members asking for certifications so the community can grow & live.
However, please follow below guidelines:
- Don’t certify an account if you believe the issuers identity might be faked.
- Don’t certify an account if you believe the issuer already has another certified account.
- Don’t certify an account if you believe the issuer purposely or carelessly violates rule 1 or 2 (the issuer certifies faked or double accounts)