Subscribing to Meta_Brouzouf testing currency

If you would like to join our testing currency Meta_Brouzouf, then you should follow these few steps:

1. Install Sakia & publish your identity

A tutorial has been written for this purpose : Sakia getting started tutorial

2. Ask for certifications on the forum

Now your identity + join membership should be on the server. But for your membership to be written in the blockchain, you will need at least 3 signatures from existing members. So, you are pleased to create a topic presenting you, your identity, and give “proofs” of identity ownership.

For example:

Subject : [Ask for Certifications] cgeek

Hi there,

I am cgeek, founder of uCoin project. I am also known as c-geek or twicedd. Here are few resources for proving my identity:

Feel free to ask me questions on social networks so I can prove I own those accounts.

Thanks!

3. Once you are a member, certify newcomers!

Today you were the newcomer, tomorrow you will be the member who certify them! Do not hesitate to certify newcomers & existing members asking for certifications so the community can grow & live.

However, please follow below guidelines:

1. Don’t certify an account if you believe the issuers identity might be faked.
  2. Don’t certify an account if you believe the issuer already has another certified account.
  3. Don’t certify an account if you believe the issuer purposely or carelessly violates rule 1 or 2 (the issuer certifies faked or double accounts)
4 Likes